If you had a vendetta against Keys.

Options

(I know what Vendetta means, it’s just a joke)

So, If the survivors bring in a key or you just really wanna punish player items (more) then the survivors themselves...

Then which Killer, Perks or Add-Ons would you use to defeat those pesky keys? I feel different Killers have an edge on disarming survivors or camping items, plus some have add ons that could benefit attacking items too.

Really, Imagine we could still switch killers after assessing the survivors we were about to face (assuming they didn’t last second switch), what is your fully kitted Killer of choice is going to be on stand by?

Im just curious.

Comments

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826
    Options

If you're a twins main like me, I would say Franklin's and then camping with Victor but maybe packin iri pin and toy soldier!!! It's not as good as @Pulsar 's one, but I think it might work lol :)!

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Nothing makes me happier than meeting key uses when I play my 4 man slugging Deathslinger build. With it I don't have to care about their dumb key as they can't use it untill all 5 gens are done due to the slugs.

• JPA
    JPA Member Posts: 1,685
    Options

Iri Head Huntress. They can't open the hatch when they're all dead at 5 gens.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600
    Options

Trapper armed with Franklins

Trap the keys, but Use the Honing Stone and Bloody Coil Addins.

If the traps get them, you get deep wounds, if they free themselves, they're downed. If they disarm the trap to get at their item, they take a hit from Bloody Coil

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

Keys are the only thing capable of making me change my usual build to the Forever Freddy one. You want the game to end earlier? Sorry, it won't.

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Options

Insidious Leatherface. Down em with the chainsaw, take them to the basement and camp them to let them know they done hyucked up.

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    Options

Can't change killer in lobby because of a useless "killer-specific MMR"

• VikingWilson
    VikingWilson Member Posts: 789
    Options

Also, to hell with Hag. Hag, Doctor, and Spirit, they are zero fun to play against or to play as.

• dezzmont
    dezzmont Member Posts: 481
    Options

Franklins and then another survivor steals the key so they can't get it back with Wards or Black Rings~