Why Killers are slower now?

Did anyone notice that the killers are slower? Survivors get a ridiculous amount of distance just running in a straight line.

Comments

• WeenieDog
    WeenieDog Member Posts: 2,184

I don't think they are any slower. and the "hold w" strategy has always been really good. You can't get mind gamed at pallets when you minimize the opportunities for them to try, so oddly enough, you can last a bit longer.

• PizzadePijama
    PizzadePijama Member Posts: 4

I am on pc.

• PizzadePijama
    PizzadePijama Member Posts: 4

I don't know, maybe is the new animations on survivors. But something is not right.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

They're not slower

Did you switch to a taller killer or get a different monitor or something? I know that due to how perspective shifts, the camera hight will give you the illusion that a killer is faster or slower than they actually are.

• ddubuckyee_user
    ddubuckyee_user Member Posts: 178

Maybe you met a hacker? Two days ago, I met a hacker who reduced the lunge and speed of the killer. He's been banned already, but you don't know?

• Woot1234
    Woot1234 Member Posts: 139

I think it's in our mind because when I play survivor I'm always like "How did the killer catch up so fast!" And when I'm killer I'm like "Why is it taking so long to catch up to this blendette!"

• HollowsGrief
    HollowsGrief Member Posts: 1,497

Honestly I have felt slower during chases as well, I think something is actually wrong. Also lets be real, would anyone even be the slightest bit surprised if they did bug killer movement speed?

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Killers aren't slower, but the hold-W problem has been a thing for... I think it came to light with the Silent Hill chapter and Midwich's awful corridor situation? And since then it's just this really good tactic agasint 115 non-mobile killers

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

People have started adapting to the hold W meta, so it feels like you can't catch up.

i suggest start using stbfl because of that hold W

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389

I think Hillbilly is a bit slower, but its probably a bug.

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

It is because of the internet. It sometimes happens to me in some matches I feel like I am slower than normal then I understand there was a ping at the survivor that I am chasing. Probably it is because of the ping.