We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Killer Shack

Options
AnIntellectualClone
AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
edited June 2018 in Lore

I really dont understand whats up with this thing lore-wise. Why is it even called a killer shack?

Comments

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@AnIntellectualClone said:
    I really dont understand whats up with this thing lore-wise. Why is it even called a killer shack?

Is that its offical name according to the lore? I always thought killer shack was just a name the community gave it and it just stuck.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Killer shack is basically an example of the place that the killer lives in ,
    For example considering MacMillan state has a factory , killer shack is the place that trapper lives in and its near the factory .
    Or in coldwind farm , killer shack is the place that hillbilly parents kept him in it until he finally killed them and came out .
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    It’s called the Killer Shack because the Basement always has a chance to spawn in one of two places. The main building (Coal Tower, Boat on Pale Rose, Thompson House, etc.) or the Shack. The “Killer Shack” is simply named this because it’s a spawn point for the Killer’s main base of Killing, the Basement.
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

@Afterburn said:
    Well, truth be told, it's not called 'The Killer Shack'. It's actually 'The Sex Dungeon'. I mean come on. Everyone knows that.

This is correct. It is only called "The Shack," as a sort of lingo.

You know now the things that go on down there between trials...

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

I believe this is where the killer resides, this is where they burn their offerings as the Entity feeds them survivors. We know the Entity has these maps in 'bubbles', which means there could be multiple versions of the killer on different maps. Michael on Coldwind and another Michael at Bedham. Perhaps this is also where the Entity talks to them.

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624
    Options

@YankeeSan said:
    The killer shack is where killers on the attack stop for a quick snack out back. Keeping track of the snack shack is whack!

you seem to have a knack for this but i wanted to make a stack for this. it was hard to find words that you lack for this. but eventually i came back to this with a pack for this.... :D

• DrBoneSaw
    DrBoneSaw Member Posts: 39
    Options

Entity thought that her realm needs a big shoe box