Hackers

I'm curious. How is it when someone dc's they have a penalty before they can join a new match they pay a penalty but when I play against hackers and destroy them anyway but they crash the game, I have to pay a penalty before I can start a new game? Its bad enough that yellow rank killers get paired with red rank survivors but then get bent over from every angle

Comments

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

Because it is difficult to tell what is hacking in real time would be my guess.

While I completely agree with BHVR that a DC penalty is necessary (due to the amount of salty DCers in this community). I think perhaps you should get the penalty for 1 DC within a 24 hour period. Those with unstable internet etc....well...BHVR cant do much about that one.

• Spcmcory
    Spcmcory Member Posts: 27

I agree its tricky but if punishing players for a bummed connection of playing against hackers for the sake of punishing sulking players for 5 mins. These people don't really care if they have to wait, it just gives them an opportunity to go to the toilet of make a coffee, its completely pointless

• Devimon
    Devimon Member Posts: 19

sometimes its just a "oh that was desync" moment

other times it looks like this.

https://i.imgur.com/VWu61ls.gif