since the dev's are in the mood to fix things

Can we fix the vaulting already. Honestly i'm so sick of out playing the killer, taking them to school and then i get hit when i safety vault. Not talking right beside the other side of the window or pallet - i am actually starting to run away and get hit or even vacuum dragged back across.

Speaking of vacuums can we get the killer vacuum sliding 5 feet to a hook fixed as well. I do a great job wiggling and think i'm about to get of the killer's shoulder and the killer slides 4 feet and it doesn't work as intended.

Comments

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    both of these things are caused by lag and the devs aren't literal gods so they aren't gonna be able to fix it
  • thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113

@yeet said:
    both of these things are caused by lag and the devs aren't literal gods so they aren't gonna be able to fix it

its not lag.. not even close. if i get hit as i'm vaulting the window and fall down directly in front of it on the other side it's lag. when i get hit after already safely vaulting and in the process of running away that is just crappy game mechanics.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@thomasnut said:

@yeet said:

its not lag.. not even close. if i get hit as i'm vaulting the window and fall down directly in front of it on the other side it's lag. when i get hit after already safely vaulting and in the process of running away that is just crappy game mechanics.

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand lag.

• yeet

@thomasnut said:

@yeet said:

that's lag, son, no matter how much you tell yourself otherwise

• Orion

@Thetruth said:
    It won’t change its to give killers a advantage.

Implying the devs could change the laws of physics if they chose to.

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136

You can get hit through windows though that's a thing now just learn to create more distance before you commit to a fast vault.

• yeet

@Thetruth said:
    thomasnut said:

@yeet said:

if you can change how the speed of light works buddy you're welcome to help them fix it

• Orion

@yeet said:
    if you can change how the speed of light works buddy you're welcome to help them fix it

You'd even get a Nobel in physics.

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

@yeet said:

@Thetruth said:
    thomasnut said:

@yeet said:

Even then its not the true speed of light due to it having to go through a medium of air causing it to be slower ...unless you want to play in space.