If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What do the crows gain?

Options
Thicc_Boi_Myers
Thicc_Boi_Myers Member Posts: 52

In one of the loading screens it states that the crows are the entity's servants and by definition servant means that you must be getting paid in one way or another.

so how are they getting paid?

is it watching the games or is it with the corpses for food?

maybe the entity is holding the crows hostage? if so call the fbi because we need to rescue those birds and rats. SAVE THE RATS AND BIRDS

just some food for thought

Comments

• Firellius
    Firellius Member Posts: 4,036
    Options

It doesn't necessarily imply payment. Slaves are technically also 'servants'.

I think the crows aren't fully real, but are manifestations within the realm of the entity, and created OF the realm of the entity. Just like most of the other things within the trial grounds are made from the fog. It would certainly explain them coming out of nowhere in indoor environments like Gideon Meat Plant or Hawkins Lab.

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    edited March 2021
    Options

I mean, they could also be animals that happens to enter the realm whenever the Entity picks up a survivor or killer and trapped there, like what happened to Maurice.

like maybe a murder of crows was surrounded a survivor or killer and went into the fog and now forever reside in the Entity Realm.

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    edited March 2021
    Options

I think that they are fabricated by the Entity as an extra way to aid killers in finding thier prey. Maybe they feed off the corpses of Survivors too (I'm guessing that the Entity only feeds off of emotions and not thier actual dead bodies, so maybe the crows do get payment.)

Crows are really clever birds (most Corvids are really intelligent for birds), so they would soon learn that cawing and flying away when a survivor gets near them is a win win situation.

Post edited by _NIGHTMARE_ on
  • ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Crows are not even alive they're just there created by the entity, Their job is to monitor the trials