we need more xp on seasson pass

MalEducado
MalEducado Member Posts: 139
edited March 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

we have to play a lot to reach level 70, and and wont to play 100hours to reach level 70... im a casual player with 30 minutes of playing dbd each 2-3 days... have a lot of work and i can play instead of work... pls be the seasson pass exp faster, cause i leke the skins and i can pay for the pass

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,200

If anything, this should be on the 'free' side of the rift, filling in the blank spaces.

Things like 500 BP, 25 Shards, 50 EXP, bridging the huge gaps between the free cosmetics and charms on the top 'free' section.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

It should be 500xp per fragment so you can get one per match

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited March 2021

This is exactly what they need to do, the other thing would be to give us fragments for doing out daily's, the only reason they haven't done this is honestly because of greed.

They said themselves they wanted an average player to be able to finish the rift and apparently their version of average is someone without a job because unless you have nothing else going on in your live it will be very difficult to find time to dedicate to finishing the rift.

I'm in high school and i barely finished the 3rd rift and during that time i played around 2 hours or so a day and then had to AFK wraith for the last days while doing other things to finish it. There is no way an average player is finishing the rift if you can call that average and i did in fact do all the challenges.