Cosmétiques & where are they?

Options
Okay, so we all know the overrated hype around shirtless David. I know it's cool but don't we think it's gonna be annoying when everyone runs it? Plus where is the bunny outfit that was teased to us months ago for Feng? What about my dapper Ace? What about kitten outfit Nea? I mean I feel like all the stuff that they had been teasing is with for so long isn't even here for the cosmetic update. And yes, I know, before I get slammed with "they will be adding more content", I know this. I just find it oddly frustrating that most of the things I had been looking forward to are not here and I mean what's next? Meg's busty swimming outfit? Idk. I just feel like we could have had more of an interest in a more diverse style of clothes then the few select pieces with just different patterns or colour. The killer skins look amazing though. I was really impressed with them. Honestly I guess I'm okay with some of it but I'm mainly dissapointmented with Ace. I mean leopard print? Really? Like I said I just expected more suits and that sort. Also thought that the all black stealth David piece was very punisher*Esq* and loved it. Anyways what are your guys thoughts on all these pieces coming out and what are you excited for? (Even if it's shirtless David it's okay you can say so because it is cool)

Comments

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106
    Options

i’m really excited for some new Meg hair... i didn’t love the ones she had the in head case but these ones seem better. i’m not too fond of Nea’s cosmetics (specifically her heads) as i’ve been playing her a lot lately... they went way too heavy with her makeup it looks like a middle schooler in their scene phase.... they gave the all the killers some cool stuff. i love the nurse has a wedding gown now.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    All I want is that Feng bunny I hope they just are waiting until the full release of the patch
  • Vulipus13
    Vulipus13 Member Posts: 28
    Options

i’m really excited for some new Meg hair... i didn’t love the ones she had the in head case but these ones seem better. i’m not too fond of Nea’s cosmetics (specifically her heads) as i’ve been playing her a lot lately... they went way too heavy with her makeup it looks like a middle schooler in their scene phase.... they gave the all the killers some cool stuff. i love the nurse has a wedding gown now.

I feel this. 
  • MrCool75
    MrCool75 Member Posts: 2
    Options

There are still some unreleased cosmetics in the PTBs files, some of which are a kind of fancy looking bathrobe for Ace.

• Vulipus13
    Vulipus13 Member Posts: 28
    Options
    MrCool75 said:

There are still some unreleased cosmetics in the PTBs files, some of which are a kind of fancy looking bathrobe for Ace.

MrCool75. I like this very much