Rift challenges DBD issues

aprils4kids
aprils4kids Member Posts: 38
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

Jailbreak Challenge is not being counted when it's been done. I was under the killer, Freddy, while he was carrying someone and they got away yet it didn't count and complete the challenge.

Also, in the same match, I was the following killer while he was carrying someone and he dropped that person who got away, and it didn't give me credit. Both times I was closer than 10 meters, literally on top of them.

Other challenges have done the same thing as well, but eventually got them to count. Ex the glyph challenges, the last glyph would not let me get it, the R1 Button wouldn't show up. Next few matches it worked finally.

I am not sure how to take a screenshot since I don't know their is an issue until the match is over and I see if it counted or not. I also don't know how to report these issues.

Anyone have these issues? What do I do here?

Thanks in advance

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• ShyPirate
    ShyPirate Member Posts: 377

I can confirm that it does register when the killer drops the survivor voluntarily because that's how I ended up getting it. Others have said that it works when the survivor wiggles free.

Just to make sure, did you have Breakout equipped? I know in the past I've been so focused on doing whatever the challenge says that I forget to actually equip the required perk.

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203
    edited March 2021

It worked first time for me, the Survivor wiggled free from the Killer.

As @ShyPirate said, did you have Breakout equipped? The challenge has to be done with the Perk.