Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Crossplay on or off?

Danblaster
Danblaster Member Posts: 15
edited March 2021 in Ask the Community

Curious to how many of you turn it off as a killer to play against pc players over console and why that is?

Personally I turn it off, because I notice quite a big skill gap of survivors and I do enjoy talking at post game chat with them as well.

But I do turn it on, when I'm looking to practice with a killer I'm not familiar with.

Answers

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

You get a lot more SWF with it off In my experience so I just leave it on. I don't see any difference with performance from survivors, there are good and bad players on all platforms.

• Danblaster
    Danblaster Member Posts: 15

Understandable I guess I look more for a challenge against swfs see how well I can play at that level.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 417

I have it off (PS4). Mainly because of missing endgame chat, on console they can message me if they want. Even if most won't believe it, most messages from survivors after a match that are not just a simple "gg" are friendly and wholesome. Got some friendly conversations this way. I am sitting here all alone, if I couldn't get any messages any longer, it'd feel even more lonely.