What’s the deal between Survivors and Victor?

Options

I've been learning Twins, still playing with the idea of making them my main. So, been putting several hours into them.

Do Survivors have some kind of Hate-Boner for Victor?

I couldn’t help but notice how far a Survivor would go to kick him. I mean, my go to strat for the T/L wall (right now), is to drop Victor and chase with Charlotte, with the intention of a regular M1 and using Victor as my helpful cheat/back up.

Survivors, despite being injured, despite being on death hook, or even if they are exposed...they will still take the time to kick Victor and take the loss. Even if they are full health and never hooked, it still doesn’t do them any good to give me the free hit. The charge rate for Victor isn’t worth.

I mean, I never took the Twins Iridescent add ons seriously but now I have a new strat for Iridescent Pendant (crushing idle Victor exposes the Survivor for 12 seconds).

If you put on Iridescent Pendant, then also put on Brutal Strength you can do this. Just drop Victor on one side of the loop, near pallet, and chase survivor opposite. The survivor will drop pallet and immediately kick Victor. I just quick kick the pallet and one shot Survivor.

All of this happens too frequently. Is kicking Victor a lot of points or just a ‘feel-good’ thing for you Survivors? I just dont get it...but thank you.

Comments

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030
    edited March 2021
    Options

I don't know about others, but personally I was kicked a lot as a baby. When I asked them why they were doing this, I was always told that I could kick babies when I grow up so I should shut up, but when I did eventually grow up I learned that it's actually illegal to do so. I was devastated. I searched far and hard and found this game as the only chance I had to satisfy my need to kick babies. This is why in any chance I get, you can be sure that I will kick that babeh no matter the cost.

• gendoss
    gendoss Member Posts: 2,270
    Options

I despise Victor because he's broken as all hell. His hitboxes are huge and he's way too fast. Once a good Twins player catches up to you it's almost impossible to dodge Victor. Very poorly designed.