Rank 1 Killer Tier List

2»

Comments

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

Not sure how Twins are supposed to beat exactly the thing that counters them: teams that know to stick in pairs and to leave people on the hook til Victor despawns.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Hag gets destroyed in the current meta unless the survivors completely ignore her so she can get set up.

• Dizzy1096
    Dizzy1096 Member Posts: 918

Well Twins have been the hardest to judge because I’m new to them but I’ve won every single game with a 4k so far, they seem incredibly strong.

I should have added that my list is for public games. So thats average survivors, to extremely good sweaty teams. As far as I’m aware your average public squads will co-ordinate the gens but they don’t often pull off co-ordinated tactics against the killers as well. Not like a tournament level squad would do.

Dowseys experience seems to back this up. 800+ kills, 1 escape? And then 1 hook vs an actual tournament swuad with a strategy.

If we were to rate these killers for a truly competitive level then all would be in low, Spirit in mid, and Nurse in high.

• Axe
    Axe Member Posts: 1,060

freddy over PH, blight and Hag?

Is Freddy even close to B against comp teams? now, that's funny.

Freddy is only good against uncoordinated teams, he cants do ######### against strong teams who are split on gens. 3 tinkerer proc but you can only teleport to one of them. good luck :D

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

so much trapper disrespect in this thread...

I disagree with a lot of the tier list... but this is a hill I'm willing to die on.

PH ranged attack is better then demos, can hit through pallets and multiple people at once.

people are so scared of the trails that is essentially an anti-loop. shouldn't be... but is.

also he can naturally avoid stuff like BT and DS.

so yes, PH over Demo any day.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    edited March 2021

yeah in public games you can often win since rarely anyone knows the counters to them and coordination also is very helpful against them so if you get solos you'll probably win. Like if you go against a swf that understands how to face them you will rarely snowball/mass slug.

I have gone against the twins in a swf about 3 times each time i told my team how to face them and we didn't have any trouble winning simply because we knew how to prevent a snowball spree.

Because of that i just can't rate them highly when they only do as good as they do when it's a lack of knowledge on how to verse them as well as solo's just being at a disadvantage against her.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

I said luck because even if you did slug all of them it shouldn't have happened, if someone gets chased they lead them away and tell the team to go pick that slugged survivor up and if you keep trying to snowball that should keep happening.

for that reason i don't think you actually faced one because they would have kept getting picked up and slugged far from each other, could they have been a good team sure but not a team that is basically tournament level unless as said you got lucky.

Don't take this the wrong way i just truly believe you can only beat them reliably as nurse or spirit, maybe hag on a good map. Clown just doesn't have the mobility to mass slug against teams that know they should try to put distance on whoever is slugged thus luck is required.