OUTLAST CHAPTER - WHAT KILLER WOULD YOU PREFER

Giuliano1020_Twitch
Giuliano1020_Twitch Member Posts: 106

Since Outlast has a lot of chasers, I am in doubt of which killer I would like to be in DBD.

OUTLAST CHAPTER - WHAT KILLER WOULD YOU PREFER 42 votes

Chris Walker (Outlast)
28%
TerminatorGuy[Deleted User]TaigaSillierHorizon5piggygooikIWasLeft2DieGuiltiiAfton753DBDudeKodziReagieeJayTheEntity 12 votes
Richard Trager (Outlast)
30%
bjherbst44pichumudkipCornpopers_EvanGiuliano1020_TwitchGreyBigfootBoobaDistortedDream_NIGHTMARE_KirkyladijustregistsyainXGN_TanoGRIG0 13 votes
Walrider (Outlast)
16%
MrPenguinmalatruseTheEntityNeaTartarosQwQwVenusaRampagingRice 7 votes
Frank Manera (Outlast Whistleblower)
0%
Eddie Gluskin (Outlast Whistleblower)
4%
HelloThereDerZuntor 2 votes
Marta (Outlast 2)
14%
GlamourousLeviathanScary_Punk_Ghostoh_salutationsPior_MorteYordsash13 6 votes
Demon Loutermilch (Outlast 2)
4%
SOMENINJANAMEMasterOfFreddy 2 votes
Val (Outlast 2)
0%

Comments

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531
    Walrider (Outlast)

I didn't like Outlast 2 much, and The Wallrider was the main boss of Outlast 1, so I'll go with him.

• Giuliano1020_Twitch
    Giuliano1020_Twitch Member Posts: 106
    Richard Trager (Outlast)

He is pretty strong. Thats a fair choice

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727
    Richard Trager (Outlast)

That line where he complains that he got tired of licking his own stamps, still stands out for me...

I love a good bit of dark humour.

Not sure if the Dev's would do it though, as they already have Herman Carter (The Doctor).

I'd still like to see it though.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 954
    Richard Trager (Outlast)

Trager for sure. He was actually evil and not just a tormented patient. Definitely the most creepy guy in the game.

(I've only played outlast 1 and its DLC)

• oh_salutations
    oh_salutations Member Posts: 212
    Marta (Outlast 2)

I think that Martha or the demon would probably be the best just saying that another Asylum chapter would kind of be a lot and they would need to make another indoor map that's the same theme but look different than lery's

I also believe a village in the Arizona territory or a Religious school in the middle of a snow storm would be interesting

and the best survivor being Blake in outlast 2 he had the bandages system and the ability to lock doors to slow chasers those could be turned into perks like one being to find things only you can see across the map (like the red glyph but less annoying) to unlock the tokens to heal faster (Yourself or others).

• Mrs_Periatis
    Mrs_Periatis Member Posts: 11

We need characters that are different and specific to Outlast. If it is a Trager, Chris, or Walrider, not much will change because there is a doctor instead of Trager. Chris has a trapper instead of a walker Also demo instead of Walrider. (But it would be great if they could change these characters a little bit according to their own.)I think the most appropriate may be Marta. But unfortunately there are still no signs of an Outlast Chapter. And the Resident Evil Chapter is coming. I hope it will have an Outlaat Chapter later. Because Outlast's characters are perfectly suitable for DBD.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 784
    Walrider (Outlast)

I like the idea of the Walrider as a killer that can change shape into other characters like Chris, Marta, etc. and its abilities change depending on the form it takes.

• syain
    syain Member Posts: 440
    Richard Trager (Outlast)

Seeing this guy in DBD would take me back to the times I found myself crouched in a corner unable to moved because I was too scared he'd be waiting. Damn it took me ages to get past his part. I just don't know what kind of special ability he could be given.