FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!

Comments

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Lowbei said:
    IronWolf115 said:

My work here is finished

bravo. freddy was weak anyways, died to fire or somethin, pfft

I got another one of these for when those Clowns get any clever ideas.

Can't wait!
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    Nea and the PussyCats!
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

@Star99er said:
    Nea and the PussyCats!

:angry:

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    “Meg and the Claudettes” was actually a thing, with a song and all. it wasnt great tho.
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

The Meat dun'n cooked itself!

Lets cut it up for the boys in the Leatherface Mafia!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

So far survivors make Freddy their #########...

• fcc2014
    edited October 2018

How goes it fellas? @ChesterTheMolester did the drugs run out and you left already?

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    fcc2014 said:

How goes it fellas? @ChesterTheMolester did the drugs run out and you left already?

The joke has run its course, atleast for me.
    But atleast i picked up Freddy again and got him to P3 Lvl 50 so its all good.
  • Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513

@Peasant said:
    Meanwhile amidst the killer infighting a herd of Jake mains have made off with all of the hooks.
    @Eight

LOL.

I only saw one Jake this weekend (though admittedly I didn't get that many hours in), which I'm hoping means we've started making some inroads into eliminating him from the game. :)

It also meant I got some decent BP as a survivor since I wasn't been farmed by Jakes every match.

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    edited October 2018

Peace offering.

I found a new upgrade for Leatherface. It'll make all your whifting sound better, and reduce your carbon footprint.

• fcc2014

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

Poor Freddy.....

• ChesterTheMolester
    fcc2014 said:

fcc2014 said:

Poor Freddy.....

Hopefully his remake will make him better while more fun. He is underestimated by some, i'd say mid-tier, but when used effectively completely horrible to be up against as you abuse the unfun aspects to the max potential. 
  • fcc2014

Hopefully his remake will make him better while more fun. He is underestimated by some, i'd say mid-tier, but when used effectively completely horrible to be up against as you abuse the unfun aspects to the max potential. 

I worry a bit though. They said a complete rework and by that i assume change his fundamental mechanics. We have already seen the overreactions to the ptb's this forum turns super toxic every time one comes out. If survivors struggle against him because it is different and he starts wrecking lobbies do these clowns light up the forum and reviews again with their complaints and he gets nerfed again. It happened before he got trashed before he ever got to console before complaints. I'm not sure i trust it not happening again.

• ChesterTheMolester
    fcc2014 said:

I worry a bit though. They said a complete rework and by that i assume change his fundamental mechanics. We have already seen the overreactions to the ptb's this forum turns super toxic every time one comes out. If survivors struggle against him because it is different and he starts wrecking lobbies do these clowns light up the forum and reviews again with their complaints and he gets nerfed again. It happened before he got trashed before he ever got to console before complaints. I'm not sure i trust it not happening again.

Thats entirely true and i bet the same fate will happen to LF, however Freddy is just like Doctor, in order to beat him you gotta think outside the box, most low ranks will think you're mad when you advise them to intentionally run into Docs TR to get Madness 1 to counter his stealth and prolong his shock treatment as much as possible to make him waste time.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

@fcc2014 said:

No, if survivors start complaining about my sweater boi after his well deserved buff I will personally strike them down with the claws of sharp hand joe and will do everything in my power as a Freddy main to prevent him from being murdered again. The true killers on his release were the survivors.

• fcc2014

@PhantomMask20763 said:

No, if survivors start complaining about my sweater boi after his well deserved buff I will personally strike them down with the claws of sharp hand joe and will do everything in my power as a Freddy main to prevent him from being murdered again. The true killers on his release were the survivors.

Prepare for it just encase. I hope it doesn't happen but look at this forum when a ptb or chapter comes out.

• PhantomMask20763

@fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Prepare for it just encase. I hope it doesn't happen but look at this forum when a ptb or chapter comes out.

Oh I already have prepared. I think you'll be seeing me on every one of those posts :wink:

• fcc2014

@PhantomMask20763 said:

Oh I already have prepared. I think you'll be seeing me on every one of those posts :wink:

I wish you the best if it does happen. Don't let them sucker you in.

• PhantomMask20763

@fcc2014 said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:

I wish you the best if it does happen. Don't let them sucker you in.

I will defend my sweater boi with my life!!! I will also do the same for Leatherface once he gets a buff/rework

• Raccoon

Great news, Bitches!

We're no longer the worst!

• ChesterTheMolester
    Raccoon said:

Great news, Bitches!

We're no longer the worst!

Legion is now the biggest nightmare to play.
  • grave02
    grave02 Member Posts: 8
    WELCOM TO PRIME TIME, #########!
  • Raccoon
    Get Pumped!
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

BTW where is the Clown avatar, i wanna start a circus.

after so long, you got your dream

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited January 2019

Finally, starting a circus soon.

Also the new Surveillance is a gamechanger for Freddy, now i not only see everyone in the dreamworld, i see everyone working on a gen who i can drag into the dreamworld, see if anyone wants to escape and where, and punish sneaky gentappers. 

Its godlike omniscience for him now.
  • Raccoon

I did.

Also the new Surveillance is a gamechanger for Freddy, now i not only see everyone in the dreamworld, i see everyone working on a gen who i can drag into the dreamworld, see if anyone wants to escape and where, and punish sneaky gentappers. 

Its godlike omniscience for him now.
    Just in time for his rework @_@
  • ChesterTheMolester
    Just for interest, who would join my circus?
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

This didn't age well

• Raccoon
    I'm sure the Freddy  rework in 202X will save us. 
  • I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

darn

• ChesterTheMolester
    Just for interest, who would join my circus?
    You know what, ######### it, i will start a Rugby team.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited March 2019

Since the LF gang thread got necro'd i thought this thread deserves another chance too.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

Next killer is a necromancer confirmed

• Hoodied
    edited March 2019

@AlphaJackson sad part is you are wrong

P.S sorry Alpha

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Finally, the true master of the high five gets love <3

• Raccoon

Freddy rework, Year 3000!

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Anything but Legion

Can't stand them.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
  • Raccoon

1, 2, Freddy's getting renewed

• Hoodied

Excuse me Freddy leader

What is your opinion on the freddy rework?

• Raccoon

@Hoodedfengm1n

Has any information actually been released on it?

If they mess this up after so long, it is gonna be a HUGE disaster, imho.

• Hoodied

@Raccoon Not anything on what it is, just announced a some time ago

• Hoodied
  • Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

What Freddy outfits do you guys want in dbd? I personally want power glove Freddy just for the meme.

• Justicar
    Justicar Member Posts: 319

I just want a cosmetic based on Robert Englund, preferably his look in New Nightmare.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Fact: Freddy players are the coolest and have the best sense of humor.

• Hoodied

@pemberley I am a Freddy player and want Freddy with the best cosmetic of sunglasses, we need it to look at the salt without being blinded

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I may be a Michael, but I support you Freddy. ;^)

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I shall wait for your rework to make you even worse.