FREDDY'S BITCHES - JOIN INSIDE!!!

Comments

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Lowbei said:
    I hate to say this but I'm torn between the LeatherFace Mafia and Freddy's Bitches since even though I like the LF group I was originally a Freddy main.
    watch out, Doctor Dudes, Trapper Tribe, and the Spirit Squad will soon be trying to get your attention.
    I hate doctors and trappers but I will say the Spirit Squad is tempting
  • Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    I respect The Spirit - It's nice to see a second PTL Killer :3
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Lowbei said:

oh after our battle, you people are next!

Is this or the one with the pig really a battle? More like a skirmish.

• fcc2014

@TheDarkLycan said:
    I hate to say this but I'm torn between the LeatherFace Mafia and Freddy's Bitches since even though I like the LF group I was originally a Freddy main.

Go with your gut!

• TheDarkLycan
    How bout we all just combine our groups and become the Pay 2 Wins. Licensed killers only. And we will all share @Vietfox as the groups pet
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    How bout we all just combine our groups and become the Pay 2 Wins. Licensed killers only. And we will all share @Vietfox as the groups pet
    I agree, lets call ourselves the P2Winners, that'll confuse the Rank 20s.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @TheDarkLycan
    I got my own group, with blackjack and hookers.
  • fcc2014

I will stick with my fellow Basement Dwellers!

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited October 2018

I as a sweater boi main shall continue to support myself and original sweater boi mains after the rework because those who main him after the rework will not be real sweater boi mains and shall have shame showered upon them and will be punished by being stuck eternally in the basement with leatherface and spirit making their strange noises
    Edit: Did I mention it's for all eternity

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    BTW where is the Clown avatar, i wanna start a circus.
    I'm down for this
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited October 2018
    *Meanwhile amidst the killer infighting a herd of Jake mains have made off with all of the hooks.*

@Eight
    Post edited by Peasant on
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    I'd probably join one of the groups if I could find a good build for either of them. Anyone know a good Leatherface or Freddy build? 
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    For Freddy there are a lot of good options.
    There are tons including lullaby but here is my go to build.

PGTW
    Make Your Choice
    Monitor and Abuse
    BBQ
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    Peasant said:
    For Freddy: Insidious, Monitor and Abuse, NOED, and Bloodwarden. Insidious and Abuse helps you see the dreamer auras. NOED and Bloodwarden will exploit thier arrogance and T-bags.
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    For Freddy there are a lot of good options.
    There are tons including lullaby but here is my go to build.

PGTW
    Make Your Choice
    Monitor and Abuse
    BBQ
    I'm missing PGTW and MYC but once I get those perks I'll try that I think. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    Peasant said:
    Insidious on Freddy? How did I never think of that myself. Monitor and Abuse is probably one of my favourite perks and Blood Warden is hilarious when you catch cocky players with it lol. NOED speaks for itself I think. The build sounds good but a little end game reliant. Which is fine by me since Ruin has a habit of getting destroyed in the first 10 seconds. 
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    edited October 2018
    Peasant said:
    Freddy is probably the only Killer that can make use of insidious outside of camping for mindgames, bluffing and tracking.

Monitor and Abuse is a good options for aggressive hit and run tactics, 16m TR with little time to react.
    I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius. Also if this comment comes up twice it said it failed to send the first time
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    Peasant said:

I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius. Also if this comment comes up twice it said it failed to send the first time
    Its a lot of fun since you have no TR at all with Monitor and Abuse paired with it.

Combine it with sloppy butcher (or NC) and refuse to go for loops (cause Hag speed). Get a hit on tgem and if they reach a giant loop just ignore them to pull other people in the dream world and catch them healing.

Red Paint Brush is an amazing salt mining addon if used properly.

Here is a somewhat decent Freddy guide:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/92hxzi/how_to_wreck_with_the_power_of_darn_an_indepth

TL;DR of the guide: Balance chaos and disruption with hooks and kills, that is where his skillcap comes from.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck
    (if they are smart enough not to risk being pulled back in).

After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit. Use it instead of PGTW or along with it.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    Peasant said:

Its a lot of fun since you have no TR at all with Monitor and Abuse paired with it.

Combine it with sloppy butcher (or NC) and refuse to go for loops (cause Hag speed). Get a hit on tgem and if they reach a giant loop just ignore them to pull other people in the dream world and catch them healing.

Red Paint Brush is an amazing salt mining addon if used properly.

Here is a somewhat decent Freddy guide:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/92hxzi/how_to_wreck_with_the_power_of_darn_an_indepth

TL;DR if the guide: Balance chaos and disruption with hooks and kills, that is where his skillcap comes from.
    So no terror radius similar to tier 1 Myers meaning you almost always see sleeping people? That sounds good. I'll check the guide later when I get time. 
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    Oh and i forgot to mention Sloppy Butcher is one if not his best perk. If you go for hit and run tactics to disrupt them even without the current healing nerf it will take solid 45 seconds to heal at minimum if you count slowdown and repositioning after failed skillcheck

After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018

After the Helloween update survivors can look forward to a solid minute for each hit.
    I see. Well I think I'll level him up a bit so I can properly use perks and add ons. Thanks. 
    No problem.

Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper

No problem.

Experiment with a lot of builds, now that i think of it Save The Best For Last is amazing since the Obsession cant do anything about it.

The other chasing perks like Bamboozle, Spirit Fury, BS and Enduring are decent too.

There are tons of options for Freddy, i suggest experimenting with it, which is also very fun.
    However i can safely claim that Ruin is inferior to Sloppy Butcher and Pop goes the Weasel as far as stalling perks are concerned.
    I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018

No problem.

I'll have to practice a bit since I usually play as Hag who obviously has a very different playstyle to Freddy. 
    Hes actually not as difficult as Hag. Feel free to take your time though since he has a lot to work with kinda like Myers.

Since you are a Hag main a convenient and good build for you would be 

BBQ or Whispers
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor and Abuse
    and a perk of your choice.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper

No problem.

Hes actually not as difficult as Hag. Feel free to take your time though since he has a lot to work with kinda like Myers.
    I know. Freddy basically plays like a normal killer though he's a bit underrated in my opinion. His tracking abilities are actually pretty decent. 
  • ChesterTheMolester

No problem.

I know. Freddy basically plays like a normal killer though he's a bit underrated in my opinion. His tracking abilities are actually pretty decent. 
    He is underrated. During the anniversary tournament the console players where smart enough to use him properly and win. Which raised some eyebrows. Same with Marths depip squad experiments where i think he performed slightly better than most.

I edited my previous post but i will repeat it. Its my build recommendation for you so your head doesnt explode while learning him.

BBQ or Whispers
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor and Abuse

• fcc2014

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    edited October 2018

No problem.

He is underrated. During the anniversary tournament the console players where smart enough to use him properly and win. Which raised some eyebrows. Same with Marths depip squad experiments where i think he performed slightly better than most.

I edited my previous post but i will repeat it. Its my build recommendation for you so your head doesnt explode while learning him.

BBQ or Whispers
    Sloppy Butcher
    Monitor and Abuse

I was surprised when I heard that Freddy won. Of all killers. As for the perk of my choice there I'll probably pick Insidious for tracking. And the 2 teachable perks I've already unlocked for him so no extra effort there. 

Edit: Felt weird to say pick Insidious for tracking lol. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    edited October 2018
    fcc2014 said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

For the Leatherface it wasn't about the player it was to bring back the old Leatherface mafia... @EpicFailTryHard got banned. He was funny, annoying but entertaining. Spent a ton of time on here and a bunch of us are showing support for him.

We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    fcc2014 said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

I know. It just feels right to try both characters because I never play either lol. 
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    fcc2014 said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

We should honestly focus on buffing and reworking Freddy and LF while we are at it cause god knows we need them to be fun and viable.
    The more viable killers the better. I'm hoping the Freddy rework helps him alot whenever it's out. 
  • ChesterTheMolester
    fcc2014 said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

@IronWolf115 and @Nickenzie have both been working and making it known Leatherface needs a buff and we all saw that they are working on what appears to be a complete rework of Freddy. I know it seems like a bit away but fingers crossed for early 2019 for both.

We should build defenses like walls and artillery. We can expect a Rank 20 invasion as soon as the buffs will arrive before anyone will have really relearned them.
  • Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

How can I deactivate the notifications for a thread??

• fcc2014

@Wolf74 said:

If you marked it unfollow it.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693
    edited October 2018

@fcc2014 said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    fcc2014 said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

@IronWolf115 and @Nickenzie have both been working and making it known Leatherface needs a buff and we all saw that they are working on what appears to be a complete rework of Freddy. I know it seems like a bit away but fingers crossed for early 2019 for both.

I'd like for his tantrum to be reworked and have some practical application [IE - Still throws a (shorter) fit but gets an angry (temporary) speed boost/saw dash afterwards].

• fcc2014

@Raccoon said:

@fcc2014 said:

I'd like for his tantrum to be reworked and have some practical application [IE - Still throws a (shorter) fit but gets an angry (temporary) speed boost/saw dash afterwards].

I like the fit, it is iconic. I would rather his base without addons chainsaw attack be faster in movement speed and side to side turning increased a bit.

• fcc2014

@IronWolf115 said:

My work here is finished

Well done sir

• Wolf74

@fcc2014 said:

@Wolf74 said:

And what if I never "marked it"?

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@fcc2014 said:

@IronWolf115 said:

My work here is finished

Well done sir

Lol thank you friend!

• fcc2014

@Wolf74 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Wolf74 said:

Are you being tagged in the conversation through the markdown.? If so not much you can do.

• Wolf74

@fcc2014 said:

@Wolf74 said:

@fcc2014 said:

@Wolf74 said:

Are you being tagged in the conversation through the markdown.? If so not much you can do.

I don't know… i don't think I did a "markdown"... how do I get rid of this notifications?

• TheDarkLycan

I as a sweater boi main shall continue to support myself and original sweater boi mains after the rework because those who main him after the rework will not be real sweater boi mains and shall have shame showered upon them and will be punished by being stuck eternally in the basement with leatherface and spirit making their strange noises
    Edit: Did I mention it's for all eternity

Can I just be a LeatherFace Mafia member and one of Freddy's Bitches since I love both?
  • TheDarkLycan
    Peasant said:
    Never use insidious on Freddy and M&B isn't useful enough without red paint brush and the other 2 perks are so obvious on Freddy that they never work well
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637

My work here is finished

bravo. freddy was weak anyways, died to fire or somethin, pfft
  • IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Lowbei said:
    IronWolf115 said:

My work here is finished

bravo. freddy was weak anyways, died to fire or somethin, pfft

I got another one of these for when those Clowns get any clever ideas.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Peasant said:

I see. That seems quite good then. Also found an add on called Red Paint brush. Is it any good? Says it reduces the terror radius.