Fine matchmaking i see

EZayn
EZayn Member Posts: 33

this was a fine game

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

Can you really judge by the end game screen?

ranks should definitely not be taken into account.

4Ks should still be possible. We don’t really know how you got the kills, did the 6K BP survs were just bad or did you tunnel/camp or did they let themselves die on hook?

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

I think it's safe to say that Rank 16's on average have way WAY less game knowledge and experience than a Rank 1 Killer? My friend is Rank 16-17, is new to DBDand has had this experience with red rank killers today as well. It's really discouraging for him and he just stopped playing because he thought it was dumb.

Not saying Rank is the be all and end all, but it certainly gives some info that Red Ranks are better than brown ranks.

• Zaytex
    Zaytex Member Posts: 841

Oh yeah I picked up a new killer and got rank 20's immediately. Of course, they got absolutely destroyed.

I hope they never go through with this, it's horrible.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

poor newbie....

• Animal_Mother
    Animal_Mother Member Posts: 149
    edited March 2021

After getting pair with multiple rank 17-20 killers now as a rank 1, I have a hunch none of these people are new players. I believe all the low rank killers I've played against so far have been smurf accounts. I bet they are mid-tier killers who can't cut it at higher ranks so made smurf accounts to own noobs. Their domination of rank 20s has fooled the algorithm into thinking they are pro, and that's why they are getting matched with rank 1s now.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2021

Well he got one of ya that's something.

Unless he face camped or something good on him haha.