Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

You're Doing Amazing Sweetie

mochabam97
mochabam97 Member Posts: 4

Hey guys, I know this probably doesn't apply to many people but I wanted to make this post. Since I've started playing this game, I've noticed my mindset becoming increasingly negative. I overly criticize myself for small mistakes and especially when I don't excel at something. It's to the point to where sometimes I just flat out don't even enjoy the match because I feel like I should've earned more blood points. So this is just a reminder in case someone out there needed it, that this game does not reflect your self worth. Yes I know it isn't that deep, but if you're like me and can't help but be too critical of yourself, I promise you it's no indication of your self worth. You are worthy, loved, and you don't have to be perfect or win every match. I just want to put some positive energy out there since I see a lot of negativity here.

Comments