Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

so uh? When will there be a Kill with friend?

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

Playing survivor is boring so me and my friends usually resort to playing killer and just talking through discord. There should be like a 2 killer vs 6 survivor thing.

Comments

• Attackfrog
    Attackfrog Member Posts: 1,134

YES!

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

This has been a request for a while now. I think it would be a lot of fun to have a KWF mode, but you have to consider what goes into it. The devs would probably have to make bigger maps to accommodate it, for example. And then there's the queue times. And then there's balancing it out. Two nurses would be insane. If not two nurses, a nurse and a billy. And would it be too strong for one killer camping the hook and the other pressuring gens? I'd like to see it, but I don't expect to for a good while.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Even if it's not a competitive mode add as an additional feature to kill your friends
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited October 2018
    i would support a kwf mode with 8v2 or 7v2 or whatever it came down to after balance testing.

i think it would be fun
  • The_Fallen_Utopia
    The_Fallen_Utopia Member Posts: 441
    Lowbei said:
    i would support a kwf mode with 8v2 or 7v2 or whatever it came down to after balance testing.

i think it would be fun
    Obviously you mean 8 killers v 2 survivors. lol jk
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:

i think it would be fun
    hah, tho that does bring up the point of, can killers in kwf hit each other to make them drop a survivor they want to kill instead? like when freddy fought jason because jason was stealing his kills.
  • The_Fallen_Utopia
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

i think it would be fun
    hah, tho that does bring up the point of, can killers in kwf hit each other to make them drop a survivor they want to kill instead? like when freddy fought jason because jason was stealing his kills.
    That would probably lead to alot of trolling. Also how would an Ebony Mori work I wonder. Probably would make it so the killer who used the offering can kill survivors while the other couldn't. 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Lowbei said:

The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Lowbei said:

i think it would be fun

That would probably lead to alot of trolling. Also how would an Ebony Mori work I wonder. Probably would make it so the killer who used the offering can kill survivors while the other couldn't. 

As I stated in my proposition, killers should be able to play in KWF (Kill With Friend), something like SWF for killers, or with a random killer, when you do not have a friend to play with, so when your friend trolls you... Well, it is friendly, you would probably have a lot of good laugh then, not anger as if it would be a random, other killer.

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    RSB said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    Lowbei said:

The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Lowbei said:

i think it would be fun

As I stated in my proposition, killers should be able to play in KWF (Kill With Friend), something like SWF for killers, or with a random killer, when you do not have a friend to play with, so when your friend trolls you... Well, it is friendly, you would probably have a lot of good laugh then, not anger as if it would be a random, other killer.

I can imagine 2 killers arguing about whether they should give a survivor the hatch or not lol. Some killers like to do that if another one disconnects 
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    RSB said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Lowbei said:

The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Lowbei said:

i think it would be fun

I can imagine 2 killers arguing about whether they should give a survivor the hatch or not lol. Some killers like to do that if another one disconnects 

On the other hand, we see SWF sandbagging each other, and still we have this mode in our game. So I think trolling in KWF would not be a big problem.

• The_Fallen_Utopia
    RSB said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:
    RSB said:

@The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Lowbei said:

The_Fallen_Utopia said:

Lowbei said:

i think it would be fun

On the other hand, we see SWF sandbagging each other, and still we have this mode in our game. So I think trolling in KWF would not be a big problem.

True. It would probably be completely fine. Would look funny though. 
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

2 killers? How's that gonna work? You'll have situations like 1 killer bringing survivors into the basement while Leatherface stands guard.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Global said:
    Playing survivor is boring so me and my friends usually resort to playing killer and just talking through discord. There should be like a 2 killer vs 6 survivor thing.

Never gonna happen. The game simply wasnt built for this and SWF that had way less impact on how the game works in its core introduced insane balance problems already

• Lowbei

@Global said:

Never gonna happen. The game simply wasnt built for this and SWF that had way less impact on how the game works in its core introduced insane balance problems already

it would be unranked for fun like kyf is. just for giggles :) 
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

@Global said:

Devs are even too lazy to get new DS animations for killers.
    So what do you think, are they gonna adress all new scenarios killervskiller (nurse stepping into trapper trap?) and completely redo their netcode to make a "giggle mode" work? I doubt that :wink:

• Lowbei
    edited October 2018

@Lowbei said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

@Global said:

Devs are even too lazy to get new DS animations for killers.
    So what do you think, are they gonna adress all new scenarios killervskiller (nurse stepping into trapper trap?) and completely redo their netcode to make a "giggle mode" work? I doubt that :wink:

sadly you are correct, but i can dream!
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Global said:

We need dedicated servers first. Latency and Lag from two peoples dial up internet would be too op!

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    @PaulieEsther has demonstrated repeatedly that multiple killers can enter one match already, we just need to streamline the process and fix the bugs. (You don't want to know about the TR.)