I can't take Ghostface seriously.

Icaus
Icaus Member Posts: 5

So due to the recent sale I bought Ghostface and how am I supposed to take this Walmart killer seriously? You give me the ability to teabag and expect me not to just mess around? I'll get everyone to second hook, maybe even a kill or two but then it's just "wazzzzzzzzzup" for the rest of the game. Crouching up to a survivor or teabagging mid chase or while they're doing something. It's just too much fun to play like you're just some stoner with a knife. Unless you were mean and hurt my feelings then I'll hook and teabag as I scamper off like the rapscallion my mother always hoped I'd never be.

Comments

• Mistercookie
    Mistercookie Member Posts: 147

I fail to see the issue here. It is a game after all.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495

I always get the sweaty rank 1 Ghostfaces. Big sad

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

If you're having fun, I'm not going to knock you for it

although I find killer's who just goof off boring personally.

Except Pig... BOOP THE SNOOT!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Cool.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

I mean Ghostface was kinda a goof in the original getting beat up for like half of it

• Icaus
    Icaus Member Posts: 5

I tend to play proper at the start and slowly turn into a meme by the end of it. Every pig I've gotten has been more interested in ripping off my lower jaw than getting pet tho. Sad!

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184
  • Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Pretty sure the teabagging was intended when they created Ghostface.

it is kinda fitting for GF to mess around and not be too serious (even though this one isn’t based on the movie versions)

• VSchmitt
    VSchmitt Member Posts: 571

Most of the times I'll just "tbag" while going towards he for memes, I can't take him seriously playing as survivor, too much "Scary Movie" in my brain to ignore.