Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

To the people with 10k+ posts on this forum...

2»

Comments

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

I'm a Walmart worker, doing this through my senior year as a cart pusher, just want money, a tan, a workout.

Barely play the game any more, picked up on a lot of issues in the game and took a break for a while, I play on and off.

I feel pretty knowledgeable of the game so I spend my time trying to help those who don't know as much, i'm rarely on, it's just free time.

I plan on moving to something bigger for work when I have free time and nothing else on my schedule.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Probably not going to mean much from a random internet person but it's good to see you actually found some friends here.

I also really suffered from social anxiety and was stupid enough to isolate myself from everyone.

It's good to see that you are actually looking for new people to meet

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,015

Yeah, it's really hard to deal with social anxiety. I'm on medications but they started giving me more headaches and made me feel more tired during the day, so I'm trying to get myself off of them. :/

Also, you're not stupid. I still feel that way too. I like being around others but I prefer isolating myself because of my poor social skills.

I'm glad to see we're in the same boat, though! 🙂

• Dabihwow
    Dabihwow Member Posts: 3,409

dang it I just got home, you serious, ah well forums are forums

• _NIGHTMARE_
    _NIGHTMARE_ Member Posts: 727

Holy hell, yes. I feel the same way too, in that I like being around people, but my limited social skills just make it more easier and comfortable for me to be alone.

Ouch, that sounds bad man. I hope that you take it easy with the meds.

I don't know what kind you're on but I have Setraline (100mg daily) and Jesus does it feel bad when I forget to take it in the morning :D

Take it easy and good luck.

• glitchboi

I think I take Setraline as well. Maybe the reason why I'm having these side-effects is because I take two 100mg pills every night. I think maybe it'd be a good idea for me to only take one a day this time. I get a stomachache for a little while after taking them, so maybe it's too strong :/

I am so glad someone out there relates to how I am!

• _NIGHTMARE_

Yeah, have you tried to get a hold of your local practice? I know our local has an online system that you can use for queries, bookings and repeat prescriptions. Way less challenging than having to do a phone call...

I think it would be best to see if they could give you some advice for switching your meds around if these aren't working for you.

I remember my Mother tried Setraline after seeing how much of a difference it made for me, but she could only stick with it for about three days, before she decided that one definitely wasn't going to work for her...

In the words of my Doctor, if this one doesn't work or if after time you don't feel like they're not working as well as they used to; then just let us know. There's plenty of alternatives.

But because of the potential side effects of coming off Setraline (or any type of Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitor) it's important that you let your GP or doctor know that you intend to come off them. And to do it gradually.

I think 200mg is the maximum dosage for this particular medication but I'm not sure.

• glitchboi

Not yet, but I will be able to do it soon. Maybe I could try different meds sometime. Thanks for the tips.

• _NIGHTMARE_

Without going into too much depth (or I'll be here all night), due to the way that these types of medications work, something that works for one person doesn't always work for another and you may have to try plenty to find one that works the best for you.

Also, when I was younger, I remember very frequently getting very bad stomach pains due to my anxiety, so it might be that as well - but I can only speak from my personal experience here and not from a professional standpoint.

I hope things get better for you :)

• _NIGHTMARE_

Hey, it's fine. Glad I could be of some help :)

You probably know this already, but if you do have a panic attack or ever feel one coming on, then deep regular breathing helps a lot.