What are your funniest end game chat salt moments?

13»

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

You have something in your teeth

This was a 4men swf. I met this team again right after this match. It was also a 4k.

Funny that I only M1 twice in 2nd match. The rest were grabbing from traps.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

I occasional get salt. You get a lot less on console. But my favorite response is, "But I won." To everything they say.

This either shuts them up, or tilts them beyond belief. To which they send more salt. Followed by another response of, "But I won."

• CluelessWanderer
    CluelessWanderer Member Posts: 939

I'm on console but sometimes I allow private messages (depends on my mood).

Solo queue, against a camping Wraith with the silent bell add-on (Boggles the mind). I always have Borrowed Time, but he tunneled 2 survivors to death right through it. It was just a wash of a game. No gens got done. I maxed out hook saves, so just a Claudette and I were left. I was injured and out of heals. He downs her really close to me so I hop in a locker right by the dungeon (on The Game). He hooks her in the basement, then cloaks, so I see his ripply shape going up and down the stairs over and over. Unfortunately she had never been hooked, and struggled to the absolute end. Would not let go lmao. I felt bad, but it was certain death if I had tried. She finally dies and the Wraith zips out of the basement and off somewhere before the sacrifice animation is finished. The hatch opens right near my locker. Bloody lucky.

I thought maybe the Claudette would be salty that I didn't try for her, but no. I got a message from the Killer (paraphrasing)

Killer: "You're a f**ing selfish team mate. Ur running BT I can't believe you didn't even try to save the Claudette".

Me: "Bro, you were camping the hook and tunneling all game. I saw you cloaked camping the basement stairs."

Killer: "Yeah so? You still should have tried".

Me: "You would have slugged me and then tunneled her down".

Killer: "Yeah that's called playing the game *insert colourful word. Console players suck."

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

I was told that somebody hopes my family dies on corona because i slugged one person because there were 2 people left with all gens done

• Anara
    Anara Member Posts: 1,297

Someone called me hacker because I checked random lockers and found him lol

• DontNerf
    DontNerf Member Posts: 990

Got called a gay slur for simply escaping with my teammates. Idk what we did

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140

I was running shadowborn and i remember something like: "ez lightborn noob". He thought it was lightborn because he messed up a flashlight save and was trying to do the Palletstun + flashlight and then slow vault and you could imagine what happened... It was so funny to me. I wish i took screenshots of every salty funny comment.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

My all time best salt moment came from when I had been playing for a month and a half, back in early 2017, and had roughly 100 hours in the game. Had I believe an 8 hook 0 kill game as Nurse, was in mid purple ranks and had gone against a full red rank team. It had been a good game, I’d made some noob mistakes but had some great blinks too, I felt good about my performance.

One guy was livid. He accused me of hacking my profile to lessen my hours, because a 100 hour noob couldn’t have 4 fully leveled perks on Nurse, all good at that (Stridor, NC, Agi, IG because this was the age of perma sabo hooks) and I was “too good.” I comment I enjoy precision based gameplay and picked up Nurse recently, though I knew I wasn’t a master. He then both continues on the line that I was too good for my hours, but also throws in if I was that good I wouldn’t have fallen for easy jukes (contradicting himself).

I explain I’ve played for a “season and a half” (month and a half, I wasn’t sure how to call rank reset periods) and this was a mistake because he claims that’s not possible with my hours. Me having a full time job and playing other games too isn’t acceptable, and he’s still insisting I hacked my profile to hide my true hours. He finally gives up and says “goodbye you dirty save file cheater.”

Was honestly a pretty nice ego boost all things considered - I was still new to the game so the fact the guy thought I was hiding my hours was genuinely a feel good moment for me. Never had salt that feel good again.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I had something similar where someone was mad that I killed him, but also said I sucked because I didn't 4k. I told him I was new and had only been playing for less than a week. He didn't believe me because I was rank 13 and new players couldn't get that high, apparently. And the person who got away was rank 1. I was so confused. He was red rank too. So I thought that was why he was being rude, but he was low-key complimenting me.

• Sickerton
    Sickerton Member Posts: 77

One guy got really mad at me for running a "meta tryhard build"

It was Doc with Distressing, Unnerving Presence, BBQ and Pop. Addons were brown Order and Calm.

You could certainly call that setup many things, but never would one of them be "Meta".

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Had a guy get mad at me for placing traps as trapper.

This is the world we all live in now.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Eh.. this community has a habit of only saying GG or ggwp when they win and crickets when they lose.