What are your funniest end game chat salt moments?

Yords
Yords Member Posts: 5,781
edited March 2021 in General Discussions

What are some of the saltiest and funniest end game chats from upset players? And what was the player's reasoning?

"Play a killer that actually takes skill to play dumbduck"

I was playing huntress.

Comments

• Yords

Death threats are something else lmao, I have received several of those although one in particular stands out.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328
    edited March 2021

A random teammate spammed a plethora of slurs in my messages I didn't even know existed because I couldn't heal her in time

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284

As a spirit main, I am constantly getting flak thrown at me during end game chats, I couldn’t count how many times I’ve been told to end myself on both hands.

• Yords
    edited March 2021

I remember being told to "play a killer that actually takes brains, yours is flat." by a laurie who killed herself on hook the second she saw me playing spirit, therefore ruining the match for everyone. I just wanted the daily :(

• valvarez4
    valvarez4 Member Posts: 868

I love the killer comments when they tunnel someone to death but this surv dc before being hooked, and at the end is 3 escapes and 1 dc, and the dc surv says gg. I saw it so many times. So salty comments from the killer

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Nothing specific but I've had a couple people send audio hate mail on PSN. Always has me rolling.

• Yords

The fact that they take so much time out of their day just to send you hate mail lol

• Yords

lmao same sort of thing happened to me against a spirit with fathers glasses and amulet.

She slugged me for most of the match, but somehow it was my fault that two other people died. What's funny is that they went down faster than I did.

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

i got the hatch and the killer trash talked me for finding it

• Yords

"How dare you escape as survivor, I deserved that 4k."

• lkalin91
    lkalin91 Member Posts: 150

being called trash after I yoinked someone with tinkerer doc and getting a 4k, you can't even have fun with gimmicky builds in this game as killer without being insulted all the time

• Yords

LMAO

I just love how so many people resort to saying stuff like "Yeah yeah you are just mad for finally catching me after I looped you around a tile once gg EZ PZ "your" dogpoop" like you were the one getting upset.

• Yords

lol you might have gone a little overboard, but she probably should have expected that.

• Chchchcheryl
    Chchchcheryl Member Posts: 1,531

A Freddy got salty because I used balanced landing to make for shack loop, one singular time, and he lost 4 gens tryna mind game me at shack...

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

The salty messages I get usually aren't very funny. Usually just racist/homophobic/etc... like the guy who accused me of camping and tunneling and told me to 'get good.' Given that I 12 hooked that game, and never hooked the same person twice in a row despite the first four gens FLYING.

Funny message I got was from an Adam when I was playing Billy with NoED. He was like "I had to get out of there. They were all so dumb!" (I killed the rest of them).

• Ryan489x
    Ryan489x Member Posts: 1,467

I've got two of those

the first one was after a game against Myers I simply said

"Michael !!!!!!!!!!!"

they're response

*Tilts head*

the other was playing against a killer named Rusty Shackleford

I said

"Well played Dale"

and they just said. "At least someone got it"

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

Just 'don't feed the trolls' and your all good I've found

Seriously, not responding to these 'people' is the ABSOLUTE WORST THING you can do to them. Pisses them off no end lol.

Your response to them is the very sustenance they feed on before they crawl back in to their rotting human skin suit and awkwardly stilt about in a shambolic, woefully inadequate attempt at human likeness, desperately pretending not to be a poorly programmed alien robot npc spider with the most basic of dialogue macro options (and failing miserably in the process).

• Yords

I usually keep my encounters short and sweet. They end up commenting on my steam profile then lol. Getting the last word in and leaving is also very effective. You don't even have to try hard coming up with a clever response since they will be set off by anything.

For example, "you're actually *** and I hope you tub youre toe"

response: "gg"

A stupidly easy and simple response like that actually works because I say nothing afterwards so they think I left (as killer in the end game chat) and just read what they say.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

"Getting the last word in and leaving" I like that.

I mean sure you won't know what they say but in a very existential way, the instant you leave the lobby they literally cease to exist. Much like something in the far off reaches of the universe which we have never seen before to our minds eye does not or has not ever existed.

So by that reasoning, just by not being there anything they might have said may as well have never been said at all.

Very zen, lol.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878

Left a GG as survivor after what I thought was a pretty intense match. My response was a very sulky “I guess” from the killer.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

"Reported Antimmmaaaaateee". For not unhooking them before the hooking animation is even finished or just by managing to survive at the end while they did not. Keep in mind that most of these people always have less bp than everyone else and hardly did anything during the game. They somehow always manage to go down before the chase even starts. They never heard of gens either. Reported is probably funniest thing about it.

When I played killer I was always a "hacker" and should learn to play the game even tho they are the ones that failed. Self awereness anyone? And yeah I was rightfully reported for cheating just by playing the game.

The other ones that I always find funny are vulgar insults in broken english or just foreign language. I mean I am not a native english speaker myself and I know my english is not that good either but it is always funny to read something like: "du bastrd". I can imagine them with the veins poping out of their foreheads while they type that.

• odra
    odra Member Posts: 369

i think the time when salty swf group got killed all, and they said i got no skill but i said why all of you dead ? and they start asking for real life fight.

• Aquamarine
    Aquamarine Member Posts: 207

The killer got so angry when I dared to say gg after escaping with bad points. Okay, just tried to be polite but guess not.

• Equus
    Equus Member Posts: 324

The funniest salt I got was from a nurse on badham preschool, I was playing Bill without iron will. I got chased by a nurse for one gen in the early game; got downed and hooked, she decided to tunnel me off hook luckily I had BT so I only got deep wound. This did not stop her at all continuing to chase me around shack, I won a mindgame getting distance so I made it to the house.

I pulled out every trick in the box to evade her switching between breaking LoS, doubling back and holding W. She straight up lost me and I made it to the main building, I nearly went down in the corridor below but she hit the wall and I got the pallet vault. I eventually went down because she just wouldn't give up but it took so long 3 more gens got done. And shortly after that all gens were done, my team managed a safe. I ended up dying for another teammember that got camped but was overall happy with the good chase.

Endgame chat was me 'gg fun chase :D' and after that I got called a noob, a w gamer, a loser with only 600 hours and a whole lot more. The nurse had a lot more hours than me but was apparently very angry she could not get this very loud coughing bill that had a dark deep wound affected screen most of the chase. Maybe she thought I was rubbing it in that she chased for that long but I was just happy to survive so long LOL.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662
    edited June 2021

This is always funny to look back on:

Spoiler: I have not eliminated the game and am not VAC banned by EAC.

Edit: I guess this isn't actually endgame chat but close enough...

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

As killer? Either when I got yelled at for "camping gens" or for not giving up on chases. Not tunnelling - just not abandoning chases.

As survivor? Getting told looping is the survivor equivalent of camping and tunnelling

• Shaped

Yeah this also happens. I stopped saying gg or giving compliments if the other side didn't succeed in any way. Not even advice on how to improve. I got called very bad words for saying that killer did really good considering his perks and rank and they kept attacking me.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804

My personal favourite, S is the Survivor, D is me

S: "I'm reporting you idiot"

D: "What for?"

S: "Camping and Tunneling"

D: "How did i do those exactly?"

S: "You downed the Quinten after i unhooked him"

D: "If you are expecting me to not down him after you unhook him in my face without BT then you are not very smart"

S: "Then you tunneled me"

D: "You were one of only 2 people alive and the other guy was on hook, what do you expect me to do?"

S: "I'm still reporting you and your profile you (slur)

D: "welp, enjoy getting banned mate, the devs don't approve of yelling slurs at people"

I then left, what's hilarious is that guy got banned the next day and i got absolutely nothing because as it turned out he was spineless and never made a report

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309
    edited June 2021

As killer very similar to a post further up on this page. "Say byebye to your account", "we know powerful people you're getting banned". Why? I had NOED 1 on my level 13 or something Leatherface and using instadown perks on instadown killers is apparently some kind of sin. This was around the time Bubba was released, still waiting to say byebye to my account.

EDIT: Actually when I think about it, did NOED even instadown at level 1/2 at that time? I feel like that was restricted to level 3 at some point, in which case it's even wackier if I'm remembering right.

As survivor, the most ascended and paranoid "there's nothing implying you're swf, but you are" statement I've ever seen. Not the already kinda paranoid "sure there's 4 public steam profiles with no friend relations, but you clearly invited through discord!", but they claimed that we unironically, genuinely and sincerely delete eachother on steam between every match just to hide we're SWF. I really hope they were just trolling (in which case A+, gave me a good laugh) but based on the very bannable things they said in chat later on and their incredibly angry Steam profile it seemed pretty genuine.

Post edited by oxygen on
  • Shaped
  • Yords

People hate it when they get hit the "gg" after a slaughter.

• Yords

Wait you can actually get people banned for slurs? Well now I feel bad because so far every time has used any kind of slur I just let them go because I thought I couldn't do anything. Mainly because it is such a hassle to file a report.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,962

Dude reported for me for hacking and called me slurs cause I could see through walls

I was using feral frenzy after hitting someone...

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

the killers who scream and cry about SWF when I'm just a solo player that takes hits for people.

the survivors who scream how trash you are when you sit there with a 4K and 3 gens left to be done