If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Do killers ever interact or see the aftermath of other killers.

Options
Friendly_Blendette
Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

I want to know cause I kinda want my skin idea to fit with the lore

Comments

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

Mathieu Cote (The game director) said semi-recently that all the killers are seperated and don't necessarily interact

There's one exception however - that being Legion. Mcote said the Legion are all together when not in a trial

Although the fact that the whole blighted cosmetics thing exists is proof that this isn't like 100% set in stone, so I wouldn't let it limit your creativity.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Options

Yeah my idea is a blight skin where he experimented on himslef using the powers of other killers so he is all mutated with like part of his arm being blue with shards of glass from spirit then another part having like electricity under his skin from like doctor

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,155
    Options

Considering some of Blights addons are things from other killers/parts of dbd lore (One of his addons is quite literally Plague's bile) it's not out of the question.

I say be creative and try to actualise your idea, I'm sure the end result will be worth it even if it's not picked in the end.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Options

Yeah lol I was gonna make it anyway just an extra bonus if it actually fit with the lore lol

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Options

Mathieu said that if 2 killers meet up they might kill eachother

• Thunderous_670
    Thunderous_670 Member Posts: 137
    Options

Probably yes, I think it would be more dependent on which killer we're discussing, now obviously we have Philip and Sally meeting each other at Father Campbell St Chapel to date and be each other's valentine's (devs said it's canon yeah?), Legion members hang out in between trals, and Blight experimented on all the killers, so maybe it's possible that he put some of them together when capturing them?

Idk, I just think that Lisa, Max Jr, Huntress, an demogorgon probably wouldn't be allowed to interact with other killers since they are all very territorial,