amnesia the dark decent new killer idea

mama_3000
mama_3000 Member Posts: 29

the new killer is called The Gather

bio: As revealed by this note, these creatures were originally soldiers who deserted their stations and got lost in the woods, presumably near Castle Brennenburg. It is strongly implied that their disfigurement is a consequence of drinking Alexander's poisoned wine, which causes the drinker to violently rupture from the inside, as we see in the room in the wine cellar where Wilhelm leaves his note. 

terror radius 32m

speed 110%

source: amnesia the dark decent

weapon the weapons

outfit

head- he has his mouth ripped open and dismember with sideways eyes

body- he has wraps like the spirit but around his legs and body.

power lose your sanity

press m2 to use your power and when a survivor stares at you for to long then they will start to lose there vision and they will slow down by 5% but also when you are using your power you are also slower.

perks

My turn- When a survivor stuns you will be able break all the pallets within a 12/24/36m around you. cooldown 200/150/125 seconds.

real me or fake me- When you chase a survivor for 60/30/25 seconds you will be able to play that survivor mind and make fake illusion of yourself with an heart beat. and you will not be able to have a heart beat for 15/20/25 seconds.

build my rage- When a generator is completed you will be able to kick a generator back to 0% and this perk will active for 15/20/25 seconds.

new map is called the castle/amnesia the dark decent its like normal castle but it has water coming out of holes and there will be blobs of this red living things all round and walls.