Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Tutorial help

Hi,

I’m working my way through the survivor tutorial but I find I’m getting stuck in the locker in the basement. Once you are in the basement it says to go hide in the locker. Once I’ve hid in the locker it then says about injured state but then it doesn’t give me the option to get out of the locker. My friends have said it’s the space bar to exit but that doesn’t work.

ive watched YouTube videos and it looks like it’s skipping over the killer finding me and hooking me. The killer briefly comes to the locker but that’s when the injured state message box appears. After that I’m stuck in the locker unable to get out.

What do I do? I’ve started the tutorial 3 times and the same thing happens at the lockers.

please help

many thanks

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Sounds like a bug, that may get patched in a future update.

consider to open a bug report here (if not already featured there, use the search function, if already in, upvote and comment on that bug report and maybe give more info if you have, a short clip/screenshot)

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

• DawnMad
    DawnMad Member Posts: 1,030

Don't forget to verify your files, it rarely fixes problems like this. Usually you either have to wait until it is fixed or reinstall though.