Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

An important thing to discuss

Breque
Breque Member Posts: 427

What are you guys favorite burger place?

I am gonna move to USA Tampa, but i have no idea what are the good burgerias that it have in US

My favorite burger place Madero only have here in Brazil so i cant really contuining going to there

So i really need to know what are you guys especial place to go eat THE hamburger

Thanks (:

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785
    edited March 2021

My favourite burgers are home-cooked ones on the barbecue. Not much better than that for me.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

I’m not sure what kind of restaurant Madero is, so I need ask: are you interested in a fast food burger joint, or more of a dine-in, table service, nicer type restaurant?

Anyway, my picks.

Fast food: Chic-fil-a is best, but it’s only chicken. If you want beef, In-N-Out is quite good! I just checked, and they have locations in Tampa.

Dine-in: Logan’s Roadhouse. Also has locations in Tampa.

• Rellewd
    Rellewd Member Posts: 195

fast food burgers meaning trying to be funny, burgers on grill if you find a spot i would recommend open flame type know what i mean.

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Anywhere but McDonald's burgers.