We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Unable to fully see my character

smspc
smspc Member Posts: 2

Not sure if this is the place for this..lol

but when im in the store or lobby pre game i cant see the entirety of most characters. Issue sits with the majority of the taller ones. I run a 34 inch ultra wide monitor, and while the game looks amazing and i have no issues in game, i wonder if there is a way that im missing here to see my self better in the lobbies.

Also are taller characters just "zoomed" in more in game, take Felix for instance when playing him i feel closer to him, than say nancy.

Thanks!

here is an example of being unable to see my full person

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,778

This is a problem with the resolution scaling of dbd- something actually in the code- and so you can't fix it whilst playing on an ultra wide monitor. This is where the problem of stretched res comes from.

The way to fix this would be to enter your config settings and play the game on a 1080*1920 resolution and not in full screen, which naturally would defeat the purpose of having a 32" ultrawide monitor but would fix this issue, as well as any other resolution based issues you may have.

The only other thing you can really do is hope and pray BHVR fixes the resolution scaling sometime soon, which is significantly easier said than done.

Also, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

• smspc
    smspc Member Posts: 2

dang, good info to know though. I appreciate it and thanks for the welcome!