If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Survivors Inside each other while unhooking

Options
BastardKing
BastardKing Member Posts: 784

Recently noticed both in my games and on people's streams, survivors are sometimes inside each other while unhooking, which makes exchanges way more difficult for killer because you cannot get a good idea of who the game actually thinks you are hitting. Even on the side the survivor is unhooking from, hitting can hit through them and get the person on the hook, putting you into cooldown. I have also never seen a grab work while they are doing this. (Not that they work often anyway)

15 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• shauny
    shauny Member Posts: 25
    Options

The unhooking animation is completely messed up for survivors, has been for a few patches, and you're right it's hard to tell as the killer who you're going to hit. Very annoying.

• Ketrab2703
    Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 160
    Options

This happen pretty much everytime for me.

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784
    Options

I noticed it somewhat before. Couple of "That should of hit me"'s and "How did that hit hooked person?"s but with this last patch, they are full blown INSIDE each other.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hmm this would explain why some survivors are invinceable even while unhooking right in front of your face. It's noticeable if you use a killer like leatherface as his chainsaw does not connect with the unhooking survivor.