We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How does the entity grab survivors?

Options
Glebu
Glebu Member Posts: 56
Is there like a specific forest where people go and never come back
Or can the entity grab you anytime it wants

Comments

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options
    Its never a specific forest or location. The only requirement is being alone, I think.
  • TheBretzel
    TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
    Options

You have to be alone and pass by a place that has been touched by the Entity's influence. This place can remain active for centuries. (Hence how Nea entered the realm despite the Asylum being 100+ years old)

If the Entity feels a random person bassing by and wants to reel you in, you wake up in the Entity's realm.

• bevdog67
    bevdog67 Member Posts: 57
    Options

The most insight we have into this topic is Kate's bio. At the end, it mentions how she is taken by the entity, but it is still up in the air how the others survivors were taken.

• SqrunkTrep
    SqrunkTrep Member Posts: 30
    Options

Well... for first 4 survivors you can see they tried to keep it consistand and they all got lost in the forest but after Last Breath dlc they just forgot about it and made Nea randomly dissapear going into asylum

• lionsou
    lionsou Member Posts: 61
    Options

I don't Think that the Survivors ARE the actual survivors in the Bio's. When you get killed, you get Flipping impaled by the Entity and taken up to the Entities Realm, Even thought Achievements state they "eat" them but we return to the campfire, Dead or alive, Intact without a single scratch. and it's always and I mean ALWAYS different scenarios so like... da fuq? there entry on the main screen, They come from a cloud of black much like the entity.