douggie123
douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

Trickster good or bad 115 votes

Good
1%
FobboNaz 2 votes
Bad
82%
GibberishSeiko300ZagridBlueberrymintchapstickOpekynWoodywoolSasukeKunChocolate_CosmosLiunUKMiriamGTapeKnotkaerugrayon444DimekDrNick[Deleted User]TragicSolitudeHoodiedUnnamed_Freak 95 votes
Not sure
4%
DBD78Maxwellxtr4mesp00pyItzZane_ 5 votes
Needs practice
6%
Adeloodouggie123SneakyPigMainElcopolloMoundshroudikigai_NIGHTMARE_ 7 votes
Not played yet
5%
FennTaigaSillierHorizon5RepostRiposteQwQwdjmeghan 6 votes

Comments

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495
    Bad

Now the real question is, does the take the crown from trapper for being worst killer?

• DerZuntor
    DerZuntor Member Posts: 293
    Bad

Literally the worst Killer they released in years. You're better off just using M1 instead of your useless power. Tall walls or anything tall enough for survivors to crouch behind completely counter his power. I played him for an hour now and refunded the dlc.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    Bad

He was trash in PTB, and they didnt fix any of his major issues, so he's still trash now.

• sleepywynd
    sleepywynd Member Posts: 118
    Bad

Trapper isn't the worst killer though lol, that's all clown. But nonetheless, definitely. Nobody can commit this long to an M1 when the survivor can just walk behind a wall XD not sure what the devs were thinking.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Not sure

Pobably bad but I have faced him three times today and died all games so hrm. I only bought him for the perks I don't think I will play him at all.

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,278
    Bad

@Peanits I'd consider this...

• ClownIsUnderrated
    ClownIsUnderrated Member Posts: 1,031
    Bad

Worst killer in the game

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877

He's pretty meh but pretty fun to play.

• sp00py
    sp00py Member Posts: 3
    Not sure

ive only played against him three times tonight and played as him once. my friends and i got into a custom just for the hell of it and the mori. during public matches i escaped once against him and died to another one camping and tunneling(smh for ds. prolly wouldnt have saved me anyway). the last one i went against was alright, he used his power well, gg

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Bad

Trickster is the worst killer in the game at the moment.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866
    Bad

Completely garbage. What a joke of a chapter.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,549
    Bad

Worst killer in the game.

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Bad

I don't think the devs ######### play killer whatsoever at any low ranks, I've been giving faith after faith to be let down, they have no idea how to balance out survivors to killers. Might as well give them weapons to end the suffering of endless loops and coms that break stealth ontop of ur weak ability

• elpoh
    elpoh Member Posts: 222
    Bad

i said bad

but i wanted to say horrible...

• Naz
    Naz Member Posts: 122
    Good

I voted Good because i love using the knives, not sure why so many are having issues with him. If you are using his skill correctly you should be able to succeed. Take your time and learn him and you will see the good points. People say Trapper is bad, Clown is bad and yet people that really learn them inside and out can dominate really good survivor groups.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
    Bad

Worst killer right now. Sad.

• ItzZane_
    ItzZane_ Member Posts: 965
    Not sure

He's good but also bad idk I've played 20 matches and I had a few games where i struggled while the other matches i got 4ks or 3ks

• BeHasU
    BeHasU Member Posts: 830
    Bad

I love democracy

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814
    Bad

Normally, I would wait. But as with Twins, there's no need. He is weak as weak can be. His recoil and spread make him artificially bad.

• ChuckLit
    ChuckLit Member Posts: 60
    Bad

BRUH try playing him on console or with controller, literally unplayable

• mintchapstick
    mintchapstick Member Posts: 891
    Bad

I've beaten a red rank survivor on a team of purples and that was because they made so many mistakes that it was unreal.

Trickster is a bad killer, Behavior plz buff ASAP. I would love to spend more money on cosmetics for him but he's just impossible to play.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Needs practice

That's a hard one. He needs some practice, although he isn't very hard. But most importantly he needs time.

Objectively he is very weak on high ranks at the moment, therefore he can be considered bad. But at the same time he's very fun to play as and has a lot of potential. If devs give him some love and buff him in a serious way, he very much can become a good killer, great even.

• Adidi
    Adidi Member Posts: 44
    Bad

Bad, literally terrible when it comes to balance, but literally every aspect of him is cool and fun.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Bad

Bad-

• DrNick
    DrNick Member Posts: 53
    Bad

He is way too Weak. I main him for fun not because if he is good or bad. Its fun to play but for his buffs i suggest:

-Laceration healing should be like mending (Healing by Themselves not over time)

-(4.6m/s Movement Speed)

-Keep Main event like Oni's Blood Fury

-No Recoil on Main event

-Add-On improvements... I mean srsly: Who uses the Addons increasing the Time for The Laceration meter before it starts decaying when out of Knives? Like the Waiting for You Watch: Instead of Considerably Increasing each Survivors Laceration Meter decay duration when out of Blades. I Suggest: Moderatly Increases the Time survivors need to heal their Laceration caused by Blades?

Lucky Blade: Instead of: Slightly increases each survivor's Laceration Meter decay duration when out of blades.

Reduces the Maximum Carried Blades by 10

Start the Trial with 10 lesser Blades

Blades deal 50% more laceration damage.

That sounds like a HUGE OP buff but you need 8 Knives to inflict 1 health state damage. So it would be just fair and the Improved movement speed would be nice but is not nesseccary if the Rest would be like i suggested in my opinion at least.

• fatbabyslayer
    fatbabyslayer Member Posts: 105
    Bad

then again, he is slow so he cant even m1 right lol

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Bad

Imagine a killer thats worse than Old Pre rework Freddy.

Actually theres no need, because Trickster Exists.