Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Spirit fury removes pallet visually but you can't go through.

Ketrab2703
Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162
edited March 2021 in Bug Reporting

PC

I was playing Bubba with Spirit Fury + Enduring, when Spirit Fury activated and stunned pallet got destroyed but i couldn't go through (had to go around)

I also notice sometimes that I'm in the pallet and i'm not stunned even tho i should.

It occurs everytime when stunned with perk activated, no single exception yet.

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• wickedSleeper413
    wickedSleeper413 Member Posts: 7

I had the same problem, I was playing as Spirit using Spirit Fury and Enduring, whenever SF actuvated it broke the pallet but I couldn’t walk through where the pallet used to be, it wasn’t like the pallet was still there either it kept warping me back a few inches once I hit the middle.

• bluedusef
    bluedusef Member Posts: 288

yup same here. happened 3 times in the same match, i couldnt walk through.

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

Same here. I tried it today with Enduring and I got always stucked for 5-6 sec. :((

• Jeledraws
    Jeledraws Member Posts: 5

I noticed this just now, using enduring and spirit furry on Wraith

Pallet spot became a permeant wall that neither side could go through

• KidDope25
    KidDope25 Member Posts: 117

I found this out today while playing survivor. Not only does it prevent the killer from going through it but survivor also can’t go through it. So basically the pallet is still there for both sides for a few seconds but eventually the collision does disappear.

• Gladius
    Gladius Member Posts: 12

same here