Pokino Member Posts: 81

It doesnt work, tried few times...

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Yeah I just tried it, didnt work for me either.. Wish I had known about it before :/ Ah well at least it's a super easy one to do.. if they get it working, that is.

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 235
    edited March 2021
    Options

Yep, same for me. I had around 10 rounds. I pointed at the Exit gate in the killers face 2 times when the perk reactivated. Did not get the challenge.

• Marcavecunc
    Options

So from what I saw in the Discussion section of the forums..

You need to let the animation fully play. One way to know it's done is to mash the pointing button again, you won't be able to until the first one is done.

And it might require you to point at the killer twice in a row.. who knows, with those badly worded challenges

So the way I did it I just pointed at the killer 3 times each time premonition went off, the third time just to be sure the second had finished.. and I ended up getting it.

• sharkster13
    sharkster13 Member Posts: 235
    Options

It shouldn't activate the 2nd or 3rd time. It says within 5 seconds of when the perk gets activated. Unless they ment something else for which the text is totally misleading.

• Marcavecunc
    Options

Might have understood.. but yeah most people suggest doing it twice, probably for the reason I do it 3 times, to ensure you finish the first one's animation before you get on your way. I did it 3 times just to be on the safe side of things haha

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 783
    Options

It took me several trials to get this, I think above posters are correct and you have to let the animation finish.

• Kirisakichi
    Kirisakichi Member Posts: 16
    Options

Yeah, my friends tried that challenge today and didn't get it until one of them eventually let the animation fully playout without moving or cancelling it in any way. That's the way to get it right now, like some of the posters here have already said as well. Good luck getting your challenge OP!

• Eralo
    Eralo Member Posts: 11
    Options

worst is that in french, the challenge just tells you to look at the killer, not point him. That's really annoying when some challengesgets translated with google trad (i don't see anything else lol) and you CAN'T understand well.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Still not working have tried it forever and I should definetely got it already.

• kizuati
    kizuati Member Posts: 1,386
    Options

yeah didnt work for me at all