Event for only 3 days?

So on Discord several people said that we only have 3 days to get all of the Hallowed Blight cosmetics. Is that true? It would be really unfair for the people who have to work during the event.

Comments

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

Oh well.

Guess you'll have to pick your favorite one and grind for it.

• michaelmyers87
    michaelmyers87 Member Posts: 458
    Is there an event going on right now
  • chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355

The Halloween event starts this 19th and it wont last only 3 days like it's an x2bp event. It will be for a few weeks, 2 or 3 I guess.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    edited October 2018

I doubt it. The event starts on the 19th and will probably continue for another week or two in November. Bloodhunt is what I think is gonna be 3 days around the end of the month

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

This of it as BBQ event.

• ForsakenLemon
    ForsakenLemon Member Posts: 42

I have saved up 1,00,000 bloodpoints incase you need to buy things off the bloodweb, I have also got 6000 shards for bonus blood points for the shrine, I have a ton of partystreamers on standby.

That being said, I dont think it will be hard, I got the free spirit shirt after like a day of grinding, I am sure they will make it possible to get all the items

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    In the game files some clips with I, II and III numbers can be found for the Halloween events. Those rather be some kind of acts or periods, which I believe will last longer.