The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Spirit Fury Busted

reidster217
reidster217 Member Posts: 2

I have had a bug in two different games where after a pallet gets broken by Spirit Fury, I can't actually move through the pallet location. The game is acting like the pallet is still there and doesn't let me move forward. Just in case it's something else, I was playing Legion with Pop, BBQ, Enduring, and Spirit Fury. This has only been happening since the chapter update.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,710

PS4

I can also confirm this bug. played a game as Wraith with Spirit Fury Enduring and after Spirit Fury activated it wouldn't let me go through the pallet for a few seconds.

I'll try and get a video or something later but I don't have anyone to custom game with atm to test if it happens all the time.

• Kirisakichi
    Kirisakichi Member Posts: 16

PS5

Hasn't happened to me yet but it might also correlate to the no-reg pallet stun bug going on as well right now. That might be somehow interfering with the perk in a janky way which. Try testing Spirit Fury and Enduring separately while this bug is active to see if they work well by themselves or if its both used at once causing the problem. :)

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    edited April 2021

PC. Confirming this bug after playing Pig on Father Campbell's using Enduring/Spirit Fury (and PGTW/Corrupt Intervention). It also blocked survivors, and rubberbands players in place when trying to walk through. This bug is insane for straight up blocking good pallets, since the killer almost has full control over its activation by respecting every pallet you don't want it to trigger on.

Edit: As an extra note, somebody burned a Red Forest offering that game and we didn't get that map. lol

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,710

Video showing the issue in a custom match. I didn't have a chance to test the perks out separately.