Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Thoughts on changes I guess cuz there isn't enough of that rite now.

Terro
Terro Member Posts: 1,171
edited April 2021 in General Discussions

I feel like there's some strange placebo effect going on. I haven't really noticed an increase nor a decrease in "tunneling". Whether you use the term loosely or strictly there hasn't been too much of a change imo. Not to mention the fact that there are some people that swear they're hard tunneled nearly every game or a large percentage of games.

The only thing I've really noticed is that the killer is less likely to slug now. Surprisingly, I've actually gotten more active use out of DS now compared to before, although I haven't used it enough in the past for a good frame of reference.

As for trickster, I think the main problem with him is that there's no real interactivity between both sides. If you get downed by him quickly it's generally your own fault. At least he feels pretty fair to play against once the initial shock wears off. He just doesn't have the agency to try to force survivors into a position where he's at his strongest. In this sense, even trapper is more interesting to play against once you get used to playing against trickster. Then again trickster might just be rare enough that it'll be difficult to learn how to play against him.

Comments