Increase the Bloodpoint Cap

I feel like 1,000,000 is very low, I dont see what is wrong with saving up blood points, why can't it be atleast 2mil or 2.5mil, 1 million is about 30-40 games (20 with BBQ,Gonna live forever and bloodpoint offerings)

Comments

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

I believe it was capped there so cheaters couldn't just give themselves 999,999 mill BP's to spend. They landed on 1mill. Better than what it was and nobody seems to think otherwise :)

• projecteulogy
    projecteulogy Member Posts: 671

@only1biggs said:
    I believe it was capped there so cheaters couldn't just give themselves 999,999 mill BP's to spend. They landed on 1mill. Better than what it was and nobody seems to think otherwise :)

They could have set it to 100,000 and Hackers would still find a way. It wasn't to deter hackers. They claimed they didn't want people being able to p3 a new character less than an hour into going live so no one would get bum rushed by brand new killers at max strength. Though, if you didn't play the PTB and prepare yourself, you deserve the wrecking you're about to get. I actually vote for 5-10 mil.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    Wasn't the BP cap only 500000 awhile ago? They doubled it to 1 million. I don't really see an issue with that. Especially when you can save daily rituals and claim them after spending some bloodpoints and you can spend shards for more bp. Really the cap is a bit more then 1 million if you think about it. 
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Although I don't usually save BP up to 1m unless a new survivor/killer is being released I do agree that the amount still seems low. I don't think t needs to be increased by a crazy amount but the fact that 1m isn't enough to go from level 1-50 seems odd.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I'd much prefer the Bloodweb throwing less garbage at you. I'm maxed on Smelly Inner Soles and Rubber Gloves. Not a major issue, but slightly annoying.