2 perks to rule all (camping killers)

Amelio
Amelio Member Posts: 38
edited April 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm a killer main but I really dislike hook campers, the times I played against them it was just boring and pointless

after thinking about it for a long time I figured that having these 2 survivor perks (free, without having to unlock it, so any players can counter those killers) would really teach some killers how to behave and play fun and interesting games:

perk 1:

if you are on a hook and you are inside of the killer terror radius or he's at least 24 meters from you, the hook progression is slower by 30/40/50%

if you are in the struggle phase you can't be sacrificed to the entity and the timer freezes as long as one other survivor is in 24 meters or less from the hook, up to a maximum of 30 seconds

120 second instead of 60 seconds per stage is a lot of time: if a mindless killer really want to camp you and you have this perk, teammates have all the time to get healed and ready to bait the killer while one or even two gens pops

if a killer is just close to the hook watching gens and it's risky to save you at least your teammates don't have to rush it to save you last second and get killed instead

perk 2:

the perk gets 1 token every time you get hooked and gets activated if you are unhooking, in the injured state and you have at least 1 token

It grants the endurance status effect during the unhooking and for 2/3/4 seconds after and if the killer hit you during that time you lose 1 token and get the deep wound status effect instead

if this perk has at least 1 token you can't be grabbed when saving a teammate from the hook

this means that if a killer is camping the hook and he manages to hit you before you get to the unhook or it's an insta-down killer like the cannibal you can save your teammates without having to fear to take his place

this is really strong if you are in a bad spot and the killer is close to the hook, if the other survivor doesn't have the other perk and you are injured you can run to the hook and get a last-second to save without getting killed

it's a strong perk and you could abuse it, that's why the perk needs the tokens thing; if a killer is struggling or you just simply haven't been hooked yet it's fair to "trade hooks", this is meant to be an anti-snowball perk like borrowed time or unbreakable

Post edited by Amelio on

Comments