Extreme Lag/Glitch - Unplayable?

Options
kaidenwaves
kaidenwaves Member Posts: 4

I play on the PS4, everything is updated. Ever since the 4.6.0 update, my game has become so glitchy - its basically unplayable.

My character, as well as the other survivors/killers, glitch around the map. I've tried attaching a video to show my character glitching in a building, showing the auras of other survivors glitching while I'm on a hook, and showing that progress bars on objectives glitch as well (which led to me thinking I stopped recovering in time, only to find out I fully recovered with unbreakable and the nurse glitched while I did so) - but for some reason this report form will not accept any version of a video (photos won't show the glitch/bug). These glitches have happened in every match, I've tried playing maybe 10 matches since the update.

On top of the in-game glitches, I am also dealing with the lobby not loading (this bug is random) and just having the background photo on my screen.

I have no idea what can be done to fix this. My PS4 storage is fine, game is up to date, and my internet connection is strong. If there's any way I can send a video through this bug report, please let me know! I made an account just to make this report - I haven't seen anyone else talking or posting about this issue yet.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated