The Shape: Problem? Or not?

2»

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

I've been saying for a while that simply removing EW1 would at least help with his weak early game. It serves no purpose since they nerfed it to allow Spine Chill detection.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    edited April 2021

IMO he's aged pretty poorly. Not as bad as, like, Trapper, but he could use some buffs and QoL adjustments.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Red rank Mikey main here. While there is some quality of life changes he could do with he still a solid mid tier killer, and perfectly viable at red ranks. I've been maining him for nearly four years now and consistently do well with him. I just love the versatility he has with builds and play styles. So much fun.

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

He has never had any nerfs like survivors have had since his release. Once upon a time you could stab him when he first picked you up as it was intended. At least he has a little counterplay, where you might actually find a pallet still standing.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

That was just launch DS. It worked that way with everyone. He did get -technically- one tiny buff. Survivors used to hear specific music, the stalk theme from the movie, when micheal was stalking them. It was a cool detail but it made it way too easy to hide from him.

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

Give him a faster pallet break animation in Tier 3 and let him stalk multiple survivors like he use too with a slightly faster movement speed (Tier 1 Bloodlust in Tier 3) and he'll be scary as ######### lol.

• JasmineDragon
    JasmineDragon Member Posts: 372

there are two easy solutions.

Survs regain their ability to be stalked slowly

He can stalk multiple people at once for an increase speed in stalk

• swager21
    swager21 Member Posts: 1,019

there is a problem. he's my main and i really hate how his t3 doesnt have any more benefits besides one hit and more movement speed. stalking should also completely remove his terror radius even if he's in t2 cuz why call it stalking when the survivors are clearly aware of your presence. his addons are also really busted, they either make him overpowered or barely make a difference. youll rarely see a michael with reasonable addons. overall, hes outdated which is sad considering hes one of the most iconic killers in dbd which partially explains why ghostface has so many more unique mechanics

• Verconissp
    Verconissp Member Posts: 1,587

Any good survivor team can beat Any killer,

This game is literally built on Survivor's mistakes 100%

I just wish our boi just got a addon rework, ultra rares are fine as he stands, (for said achievement)

But he just needs love... Like with what wraith got =D

• Metzu
    Metzu Member Posts: 86

Yes, Myers does have a problem. He is worse than the Trickster.