Every LORE related question Devs answered. (81 Questions and Some Answers) # 1.

Options
TheBretzel
TheBretzel Member Posts: 83
edited June 2018 in Lore

Ok so, I've put up every interesting/revealing LORE-related question since Devstream Summary n.6 to n.100. Why? I prefer coming back to one thread than going throught the numerous devstream summaries. Enjoy reading.

EDIT : Most questions were answered by Ash, Dave and Mathieu Coté.
EDIT 2 : Edited format cause the font was ugly

The lore will be expanded in the future, there is a current lore already. The current lore is written by a character named Benedict. He is not sure what is happening and may be wrong about a few things.

1- Will any future killers have voice lines?

"Maybe. No killer or survivor have "mouth words", they groan and yell, but never speak. Maybe it's because of their salty lips ?"

2- How does the entity decides who to take for survivors/killers?

"You can find how the entity takes killers by reading the Diary of Benedict."

3- Who is Vigo in the lore?

You will probably have to find that out, but you can see the description of some in-game objects for more information.

4- If the killers to meet face-to-face, would they get along with each other or fight to the death?

"I don't think they would be allowed to fight to the death. I don't think we have the answer to that, but through gameplay we might. So if we ever do 2 killers in a map, I don't know."

5- What did the survivors think about each other when they first met?

"None of the characters prior to now have ever met before."

6- I know it's for balancing, but when the Entity starts taking away items at level 10, is that so that the Entity know that one side doesn't become too strong or too knowledgeable?

"It's possible. You shouldn't mess with the Entity no matter who you are."

7- Since the Entity has created this whole world, does that mean we could see some supernatural power for a survivor?

"I think they kind of already have supernatural powers, mind reading, aura reading. You have to ask yourself, what is the difference between the killers and survivors?"

8- How old are the survivors, or do they not have an age?

"Oh they have an age. Do you want to tell them their age?"
"No."
"No, it's something that you will have to find out for yourself."

9- What are salty lips?

"..... moving on"

10- How did the initial development of the entity come up through development? Is there anything you wish to change?

"It was a team thing. I think it's important, that everyone knows that no one in this construct is there by their own free will. So that's the important part. What's interesting for me, is the backstory of the killers. This is linked to a mysterious evil... in order to do this we needed this overarching force of evil...it was always a case of creating something that was more evil than the most powerful thing you can play in the game."

11- Can the killers remember their past?

"Not... maybe."
"It depends on the profile of the killer. Some of them do. Some of them don't. And remember might not be the right word. Have access to... maybe."

12- How tall are the killers?

"I believe they are about 7ft something. The nurse is a little shorter."

13- How do you manage to fit Myers into the lore?

"In our world, that story was real. He ended up being useful to the entity."

14- Will the entity take the form of a killer?

"Who knows!"
"The entity is not that simple."

15- Every killer has a map linked to them, will we ever see a map linked to survivors?

"I'd like to say no to that. The killers are linked to the world and the entity. But you could argue that Haddonfield is both Laurie's and Michael Myer's world, so it's both their maps."

16- What is the HillBilly's real name?

"Max Thompson."

17- Can killers speak?

"They can, but they choose not to."

18- What is the real age of all the killers?

"Depends on if we are talking about when they were taken into the entity's realm or how long they have been in there."

19- Is Ace the first adult survivor?

"Actually, all of our survivors are legally adults. All of them are at least 18+."
"They are all at least 21, except for maybe Claudette in which she is in university."

20- Will we ever see Benedict as a killer?

"No, Benedict isn't a killer."

21- Where do the survivors go after they enter the trap door/ hatch?

"They go back to the camp fire."

22- In what order did the killers enter the entity's realm? Who has been serving the entity the longest?

"You can get a bit of the lore from the website. The Nurse has been in there for the longest period."

23- What do the killers do between trials?

"They are trapped there. There is no rest for them."

24- Is it possible the Entity is a tree?

"You are partially right. Because the entity is everything that you see except for the characters."

25- Is the DbD universe now connected to the one in Left 4 Dead?

"Yes. The Entity can now appear in their world, and go to any universe at any time period."

26- Why does the Nurse scream or sign when she blinks? Is there a lore reason?

"It's a good question. The reason is because it's very exciting to blink, and it hurts quite a lot."

27- Will there ever be a way to kill the killer?

"We hinted to that at some point, to having a very secret sequence of things that could allow you to do that, maybe not killing the killer, but escaping for real.

28- Why do the crows spawn when you are still in heart beat radius? Its not always logical to move when the killer is close.

"The crows are not your friends, they are part of the entity."

29- Where the Wraith found a Wailing Bell?

"It was a gift from the Entity, during his transition he was given the bell by the Entity"

30- How does the Entity choose who gets to its realm?

"Geographical location is extremely important, for reasons. The place they were at the moment they were snatched up is critical. The information we have on them, most of them is that they were alone, and weren't sure exactly where they were. I'm not saying that's an absolute rule, but it's what you can gather."

31- Why does Ace have a ring on his hand? Is he married?

"He looks like a divorced kinda guy, not necessarily a married kinda guy, but who knows? Also, he's probably not that trustworthy. He's got a troubled past. Maybe the ring is just a chick magnet."

32- Why does the entity do what it does? What is it's objective?

"The Entity lives in it's own world. It dominates everything absolutely. World domination isn't an objective since it is the state of things. However, the only thing we will say about it, is that there is a very clear element of feeding happening. What exactly what the sustenance of the entity will not be revealed at this point."

33- What is the huntress finger ring for ?

"Huntress like to collect things when she hunts. She likes shiny things".

34- Will we ever learn more about The Doctor's "Project Awakening" outfit?

"That's the black outfit. Well, Project Awakening is part of his lore, so we definitely know about it. That's what he was working on at Léry's Memorial. Will we get more lore on these characters? I hope so."

35- Did the survivors actually die to arrive in The Entity's realm, or are they now outside of space and time?

"That is a very, very good question. I'm certainly not gonna answer the first part. I will tell you that they are now not in the same space and time as we are in. That's obscure and not really helping, but that's all you're getting."

36- Benedict Baker as survivor?

"That would be cool. Where is he right now? Do we know?"

37- Do you have a set Lore structure, or do you have to sort of attach things as you go?

"It's half and half, I'd say."

"We had a plan of the Lore, and then we knew we were gonna have to support the concept of licensed ideas within that lore.
"
"We built a skeleton, a core, that's solid to which we can attach pretty much whatever we need."

38- Will The Entity ever take Killer form?

"The a Lore reference, it says that The Entity is taking the Killer form all the time."
"Yeah. Oh!"
"But yes, in an actual playable form? I don't know."
"Yeah, I don't think so. If ever we have to do that, we'd find a clever solution on how it wouldn't be all-mighty. I like to think of The Entity as something that we can't really grasp how it thinks and what it does and if it takes physical form, it becomes too much of something we can understand."

39- What happened with Benedict Baker?"

"First of all, I think there are two parallel Lore stories with Benedict Baker that are conflicting. One that's in the 19-somethings and one in the 18-somethings."
"The Lore itself has become subject to interpretation. (I know which one I know.)"
"Benedict is still in the realm of The Entity because he's experiencing these new realms that are created."
"The Entity's realm is out of time. It is possible that you could appear in two different time lines at the same time if that's the perspective of the person who was looking at it. So, it's possible that Benedict is in both times depending on who is writing about him at any given time. Or it is possible that Benedict left the realm and then returned to it at a different time."

40- Could we learn some more about the Hatch? Where does it lead to?

"You have to ask yourself... In the game, there are certain things that don't seem to fit: there's a hatch, there's some generators, there's some gates that are linked to those generators, and they're all connected, in one way or another, so that hatch—the hatch is built by someone."
"There is a character that everyone kinda ignores. He's already in the game. He's a very important character to the whole Lore. But, ya know, that's it."

41- What did Anna do with the girls that died in her house because they didn't get food from her?

"That is not actually a fact. So Anna is The Huntress, and she keeps kids—little girls—in her house and she do feeds them. They don't necessarily die from starvation but it's most certainly not a lifestyle that can keep you alive for very long. She would try to take care of them like a mother she's just incapable of doing that, probably. They would always end up dying of something."

42- What is with that Golden Toolbox?

"Yeah, they were golden. And they're always out of reach. And there's more than just one. But I don't know. Can't say."
"Can't say or won't say?"

43- Can you give us more details about how Hillbilly escaped from his captivity?

"Heeee...if I recall, in a version of the timeline, he killed his parents and escaped."
"...Or did he escape and kill his parents?"
"Or did his parents die and he escape? ... I'm fairly sure he killed his parents for endless years of torture."

44- Are The Entity-touched Survivors drained of hope or are they full of so much hope that The Entity has embraced them?

"Doesn't seem like you really want any form of Entity matter. Not that it's ideal. Some people will embrace it, but as we know, some people have embraced it.

45- Where did the real Killer names come from, like Evan McMillan?

"I just made it up. It needed to fit an Oldy-World name."
"So The Wraith; his origin was important, so Ojomo makes sense."

46- Will we ever hear the survivors talk?

"No. Except in an interview or something special that we do outside the game. (Killers won't either.)"

47- Why did The Doctor pry his mouth and eyes open?

"Oh, no no no no, that's not how it works. Evan did not put the iron bars and hooks into his shoulder, and Sally did not choke herself with a pillowcase."
"They are not responsible for the unpleasant things that are happening to them."

48- Does The Entity punish Killers who fail at the trial?

"Well, you would have experienced it if it would be the case. Maybe."

49- How did The Wraith get the way he is? His story doesn't exactly explain the cloak and the whole bell thing.

"That's true! We're missing part of the story. We don't write the entire story of the characters. Some parts are mysterious to us."

50- What is Vigo's gender? Vigo's the most interesting character to me, but I see so much debate about whether it's a boy's name or a girl's name.

"Who knows?"
"I don't."

51- How does The Entity decide who to give gifts to, and why do some get gifts and not others?

"That's one of the big questions that you will not get an answer to."

52- The biggest issue my boyfriend have is The Trapper story. Why is he a Trapper compared to his story?

"That's a good question. I like to think that characters are not one-sided, so he can work as an iron-worker and be a seasonal trapper just for fun."

53- Does The Entity grab parts of the Killer's memories of his place, and is that why the Map is only part of it?

"Yeah, pretty much. When The Entity is in the area to get someone into his realm, he's gonna take an imprint of that area and ######### it up."

54- Why did The Entity let Survivors get stuff from Bloodwebs?

"That one I will not answer."

55- Which Killers enjoy serving The Entity?

"I would say that the ones who enjoyed doing it in real life still enjoy it. So Freddy, for example. Others you can see in their bio, or attempt to have a good idea. You can also look on their body: if they seem to have a lot of torture or physical pain that was done to them, it's probably because The Entity had to force it on them."

56- Are any of the pictures in the houses on Haddonfield possible Easter Eggs for future maps, Killers, Survivors, or features?

"Who knows...?"

57- Can the Killer still properly think like the human they once were, and do they still remember who they were and what they've done before The Entity snatched them?

"The short answer is: yes. Obviously the transformation changed them quite a bit. Some of them are forced to do this; some of them are gladly doing this. "

58- Aren't Killers technically dead?

"Absolutely not. Well maybe The Nurse is sorta dead-ish..."

59- Is The Entity worshipped in the Real World? The Wraith add-on suggests this, but I would like some confirmation.

"Philip brought things and ideas to Dead By Daylight's universe when he transferred over. The Entity might be worshipped here. (Maybe some of you do it on the weekends...) But it's not related to him."

60- If crows are servants of The Entity, what would you call Killers?

"I would call them servants, too. I might be wrong."

61- How does the Bloodweb work lore-wise?

"I will not get into that right now..."

62- Would you consider a Killer created by The Entity and not one that was dragged in from the outside?

"That's a very interesting question, but that's not how these trials work."

63- Since you mentioned how The Entity isn't bound by time or space in what it can do, does that mean we could see Killers and Survivors maps that are from the future, taking place on another planet, or from a different dimension?

"They are all, more or less, closely related. (From my own, personal deduction,) The Entity seems to build the world and needs people to respond to what they see and the memories that they bring with them, and therefore putting someone in a completely alien place or a place that is not recognizable would not have the same effect. Therefore you will likely not see an alien map in Dead By Daylight"

64- There are so many cyphers and literally no information or even a hint on how to solve them. Can you please lead us in the right direction?

"Yes I could, and I will not. But I will tell you that they solvable."

65- We know The Entity is a dark, evil God, so to speak. Is it possible there is another Entity that is there, one that is good that somehow helps the Survivors?

"It's not true. You don't know that. I will not answer [the rest of] it."

66- What happens to the Killers when they finish a match? Do they all go to a place similar to the Survivor's campfire, or does The Entity keep them separated in their own realms?

"They are not kept together. They are all in their own place and not really enjoying themselves."

67- Because evil cannot exist without there being good, is it possible that our dear Benedict Baker is more than just a random Survivor in The Entity's realm? Could he possibly be tied to something outside the Dark Entity's reach?

"He is a researcher. He does dig quite a lot more than the others. I'm not gonna say he's linked to anything, but there's definitely something up about that guy. Also, he's been there for a while, but time there has been a little wobbly."

68- Lore-wise, why can the Survivors not communicate during a trial? Does The Entity prevent them from doing so? Can they communicate outside of the trial?

"That place is not a real place, as in it is closer to the idea of a place and the nightmares; and sometimes in nightmares, there's things that you're trying to do that are not working and it's stressful and unpleasant and you don't understand why. And that's maybe why you cannot talk to each other..."

69- How different is The Fog now compared to when Benedict first arrived? Was it a more primordial, primal and dangerous place because it's formation wasn't more widely known?

"Time is a little weird. He might have been there for a long time, but people may not have known about his stuff..."

70- Has Benedict already been against all Killers, even the ones we don't know about, since he already knows stuff?

"Who says Benedict has been in any trials...?"

71- What does Cypress, Ivory, and Ebony Memento Mori mean, and what language is it from?

"Cypress - The common name for various coniferous trees or shrubs of Northern temperate region that belong to the family Cupressaceae. The word cypress is derived from Old French cipres.
Ivory - a material that nature uses to make animals, mostly, and it is something that nature uses and not people."
Memento Mori is actually a Latin phrase that loosely [translates] to 'Remember that you have to die.' A Memento Mori in art is a symbolic reminder of mortality."

72- Is the realm of The Entity a place without time?

"We can't know. Inside The Entity, there's no time."
"And the link between that place and here are kind of in weird places..."
"Some characters really define this place as completely 'out there' because we know [they're] from different timelines of our world and then there's Bill."
"It's a bit of a Nexus kind of thing, where it connects to different places and different time, but it's not a place without time. Time does pass, but it's a little wobbly..."

73- Is the smoke coming out of the fire in the menus really smoke, or is it really The Entity and how it presents itself without having a sacrifice on a hook?

"Everything in the fog is created by The Entity. It's also very real, so if it's a fire with smoke, it's smoke."

74- If Killers are kept in their own places, then is the main screen a lie? They can't stalk the Survivors.

"Well, there's only one Killer at a time in the lobby."
"They're kept separate from each other and then they're taken to a place where they can stalk the victims."

75- Not including Bill and Ace, how old are the other Survivors?

"Why 'not including Bill and Ace?' "
"Because it's clear that they're older... We can't answer specifically; they're all adults."
"International adults, so 21."

76- If the Killers can feel pain, does that mean they can die? If they die in The Entity's realm, what happens?

"What happens to Survivors when they die?"
"It's not the end, that's for sure... They say it's not an escape. It doesn't necessarily mean [Killers] can die but it would be just as significant as Survivors dying."

77- Can things truly die in the world of The Entity?

"That's a very good question..."
"Yeah..."

78- What became of Vigo and the people on the lost tapes? Did they escape, or did The Entity take them somewhere else once they lost hope?

"We don't know if they lost hope. Maybe? Maybe not. Maybe they're dead for good? Maybe not. It's important to understand that in The Entity's realm there's not just one place that exists at one time; there's pockets. So some Survivors that live in there will never be around."

79- Is there a pattern to the way The Entity chooses what kind of Survivor faces which Killer, such as why Feng was chosen to face The Doctor? Are all characters packaged together connected in some way?

"Absolutely not. There's Chapters where the characters have nothing to do [with each other]."
"Some have a very like connection, but most of them don't, at all. Ace and The Hag? Very little."

80- Could you talk about the Town of Weeks? What happened in this town, and is it possible to have it as a map sometime?

" We could talk about the Town of Weeks,' that's the answer. But not today."

81- If the Killers ever met one another, would they fight each other?

"I think for some of them, violence is the only way they can express their feelings. But maybe. It probably wouldn't go well; maybe two of them would actually be friends (Nurse and Huntress?), but I don't think so..."

Post edited by TheBretzel on

Comments

• The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186
    Options

Beautifully compiled, you deserve a reward! In regards to the comment about the mainscreen, perhaps it is that simple. The entity simply summons whatever killer it desires, it can essentially 'scroll' through them. If I explained it more detail it wouldn't sound so silly lmao.

• TheBretzel
    Options

@The_Trapper said:
    Beautifully compiled, you deserve a reward! In regards to the comment about the mainscreen, perhaps it is that simple. The entity simply summons whatever killer it desires, it can essentially 'scroll' through them. If I explained it more detail it wouldn't sound so silly lmao.

Oh I get what you mean. The menu itself (which is overlooked) has a lot of info on the Lore. Especially if you compare the sacrifice sequence effects with when a survivor/killer spawn on your screen when you click on them. They are the same effect. Which leads me to think that maybe that us (the player) has a role in the Lore on how the trial plays itselfs. Since WE are the one who chooses who goes next and play as him/her. There's more to it but it deserves a thread of its own + more digging.

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408
    edited June 2018
    Options

@TheBretzel this is a great reference to come back to. Reading all of the 81 questions and mostly half-ass answers went by real fast, but scrolling up... I grew a beard by the time I got to question 52

• TangledCables
    TangledCables Member Posts: 5
    Options

Woah.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

Woah.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Great thread!

• jester
    jester Member Posts: 31
    Options
  • TheBretzel
    Options

Updated with font changes since it was unreadable.

• Akibahara
    Akibahara Member Posts: 78
    Options

Amazing thread! Do you mind if I post it on the Dead by Daylight subreddit?

• TheBretzel
    Options

@Akibahara said:

Not at all, go for it. (also btw i like reading your random lore situations you post lol :^)

• Akibahara
    Akibahara Member Posts: 78
    Options

@TheBretzel said:

@Akibahara said:

Not at all, go for it. (also btw i like reading your random lore situations you post lol :^)

Thanks!

Also, Kate Denson is Taylor Swift.

tips tinfoil fedora

M'Entity

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

I think they cannot remember their past deeds, the entity chooses what they remember. Thats why perks like Nurses Calling are reminiscent of her past, but she may not necessarily remember what that past was or she would be drawn to be a nurse again

• TheShocktor
    TheShocktor Member Posts: 134
    edited July 2018
    Options

27 is the one that intrigues me the most. I love this kind of thing. The lore is one of my favorite parts of DBD and if there was some sort of easter egg or hidden sequence to escaping for real that would be amazing.

Post edited by TheShocktor on
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Amazing that Freddy who is considered the weakest killer is the one that enjoys doing what he does the most.
  • ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options
    Love this.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Why are people asking so many questions that are answer by simply reading the lore? before I bought this game when it was on sale for ten dollars, I read everything on the main website. A good portion of these questions are answered by reading.. I also admire the devs that they are developing their lore and tbh if carter ever met the clown, he and the clown would def bully the other killers.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Why are people asking so many questions that are answer by simply reading the lore? before I bought this game when it was on sale for ten dollars, I read everything on the main website. A good portion of these questions are answered by reading.. I also admire the devs that they are developing their lore and tbh if carter ever met the clown, he and the clown would def bully the other killers.

• Yucchi
    Yucchi Member Posts: 250
    Options
    I'll just leave a comment in case anything changes
    And great work with gathering all their "elaborate" answers here  :)
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited August 2018
    Options

@TheBretzel, I guess, you won't mind if I translate this to russian in russian subforum?

• TheBretzel
    Options

@> @Rattman said:
    @TheBretzel, I guess, you won't mind if I translate this to russian in russian subforum?

No I wont mind again xD

Just be sure to link back here in case someone wants to read in English or any reason like that.

• redsopine1
    redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Nice though to sort out it the entity could be a character why not have the killers killable but only in a very special way and if you kill a killer there body warps into a version the entity chooses but they can only hunt the same as the killer they see though but like Michael they dont need a hook but they can be interrupted as they survivors can still fight back against its power (I.E they struggle)
  • SadCyclops
    SadCyclops Member Posts: 118
    Options
    i appreciate that you listed all that stuff up. if you make further parts, would you mind to link me in? :)
  • Shraar
    Shraar Member Posts: 219
    edited December 2018
    Options

Good job compiling all of this but I didn't read the whole thing, I stopped halfway through. I get the sense they're going for the "mystery box" approach, as in, they have no clue ######### they're doing they're just adding crazy stuff in to generate discussion and personal interpretation until they hear something they think is cool. Way too many "Who knows?" and "Sounds cool! Interesting theory" and "The answer is mysterious and confusing, that's all we can say..." responses in there for me to take anything seriously. I hope they get a more focused idea, like they said they have a skeleton or "core" idea, it just needs to be fleshed out more. I honestly laughed hearing the Wailing Bell was just a random gift given to the "Wraith".

• PoppaSquat
    PoppaSquat Member Posts: 78
    Options

@Shraar said:
    Good job compiling all of this but I didn't read the whole thing, I stopped halfway through. I get the sense they're going for the "mystery box" approach, as in, they have no clue ######### they're doing they're just adding crazy stuff in to generate discussion and personal interpretation until they hear something they think is cool. Way too many "Who knows?" and "Sounds cool! Interesting theory" and "The answer is mysterious and confusing, that's all we can say..." responses in there for me to take anything seriously. I hope they get a more focused idea, like they said they have a skeleton or "core" idea, it just needs to be fleshed out more. I honestly laughed hearing the Wailing Bell was just a random gift given to the "Wraith".

I mean can you blame them though?
    perpetual life-cycle games are extremely hard to plan around as you always need to be checking every piece of lore against any previous lore, and the more lore you have the harder it is to keep track of it all.
    Add in the fact that Horror as a genre leans heavily on the unknown, and it only makes sense to keep lore and story on a shoe string, since everything they reveal locks them into a story bit, reduces the overall mystique of the story world, and adds an extra level of double checking that needs to be done for each new story bit or lore clue that want to release.

Since they plan to keep growing DbD and want to remain flexible with what they do down the road they need to be non-specific in most cases, so they don't shoot themselves in the foot later.
    An example would be: is there magic in the entities realm?
    If they say "no" then they'll be kind of stuck if they ever wanted to add a character like Chucky or Leprechaun as their lore is heavily rooted in the arcane, but if they say "yes" then it comes off as a cop-out answer that can be called upon anytime they can't come up with a good reason why a story event took place ("we don't know how meg got a gun, maybe a wizard gave it to her"?).

yes it would be great to have a clear picture and get some concrete answers on some stuff, but I feel like we may have to wait until the tail end of DbD's life cycle to see that.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

why are they refusing to answer questions regarding the bloodweb?

• The_Trapper
    Options

@Theluckyboi said:
    why are they refusing to answer questions regarding the bloodweb?

Most likely because they don't have the answer.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options
    I’m confused now...If Killer’s aren’t allowed to meet one another, how come there’s a future skin idea for Nurse and Wraith coming out? The Devs said that they are a canon ship (at least from what I heard from a video), but this states that they’re not allowed to meet. 
  • The_Trapper
    Options

@Chaotic_Riddle said:
    I’m confused now...If Killer’s aren’t allowed to meet one another, how come there’s a future skin idea for Nurse and Wraith coming out? The Devs said that they are a canon ship (at least from what I heard from a video), but this states that they’re not allowed to meet. 

Killers most likely do bump into each other from time to time. But there is no emotion for the Entity to really feed off, especially hope. So the Entity most likely whispers for the two to ignore each other.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

@Chaotic_Riddle said:

Killers most likely do bump into each other from time to time. But there is no emotion for the Entity to really feed off, especially hope. So the Entity most likely whispers for the two to ignore each other.

Ah! Makes sense! 
  • Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

i want bennedict to be in the game now for got sake its been 10 dlcs and still he does not comming i hope they do it in the next dlc cuz damm

• The_Trapper
    Options
    Tru3Lemon said:

i want bennedict to be in the game now for got sake its been 10 dlcs and still he does not comming i hope they do it in the next dlc cuz damm

Why? What makes Benedict cool? Asking out of genuine curiosity
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    edited January 2019
    Options

@The_Trapper said:
    Tru3Lemon said:

Because his Diary is, like, the only source of 100% confirmed lore information. Well, you read this topic, right? No direct answers whatsoever, lol.
    But every Benedict's appearence had moved lore further. Like, every time.
    Too bad, he probably died at Halloween event. But, death is not escape tho.

• The_Trapper
    Options

@Rattman said:

@The_Trapper said:
    Tru3Lemon said:

Because his Diary is, like, the only source of 100% confirmed lore information. Well, you read this topic, right? No direct answers whatsoever, lol.
    But every Benedict's appearence had moved lore further. Like, every time.
    Too bad, he probably died at Halloween event. But, death is not escape tho.

Oh fair enough, thanks for letting me know.

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

Bumping for the folks who haven't read this.

• Ahardie
    Ahardie Member Posts: 69
    Options

Town of weeks? Don't recall that.