Suggestion: Perk Build Saves

Options
Dipper
Dipper Member Posts: 149

It would really come in handy if you could have like 5 Slots where you can save Perk Builds in, so you can easily access them when needed. For example at the moment I am screening my most used Perk Builds and I still waste some time looking for the perks in the selection menu. Now that there are almost 7 pages of perks, such a feature would really be helpful if you don't want to look for perks all the time

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,499
    Options

Yes please! As someone who likes different builds, that would be greatly appreciated!

Having a dressing room in the cosmetic store would also be nice so I can mix and match clothes that I haven't purchased yet. With all the cosmetics in the store, I'm surprised they haven't incorporated it yet.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    Options

I agree they should definitely have this. I think they should also do what DBD mobile do with their perk system.

They should separate the perks in different categories in pages in order to find them easily. You want a stealth perk click the stealth category and find it. You want a generator perk click the generator category and find it.

• Baby_Victor
    Baby_Victor Member Posts: 486
    Options

I liked this suggest three years ago, two years ago, last year, and I’m sure I’ll see and like this suggestion in the next few years ahead too.