We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Why Are the Pallets not stunning KILLERS??!!

During my matches I notice that Killers at times, when they run into the pallets, get free bees, and don't get stunned. Why is that? Since the update for the game, every match seems like this. The only time a killer gets stunned, is when they are in between the pallets. If they touch on the outside, or when they dive pallet, it won't stun them now? BHVR... Fix your Game LOL :)

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184
  • JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,796

It's a known big since the last update, reported many times. Killers can lunge through the falling pallet, get the hit, but no stun.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,258

Head On is suffering from the exact same issues as well. Basically if the killer tries to open the same time you use Head On, it glitches out, the locker doors don't open at all, and the killer drags you through the locker doors, and you still get exhausted.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

When they will fix it? There is so many bugs after update. Invisible skill checks, black screen, mouse sensitive bug ...

• CheesyGuy
    CheesyGuy Member Posts: 399

They are gonna fix that. Other than no stun sometimes eventhough the survivors drops pallets the killer can still hit which is not good for the gameplay. I mostly play killer and I dont like that situation because it gave me an unfair advantage againts them. Other than that at some pallets I did get hit but at some normally I should get hit but it does not. From my perspective that happens with the tall killers mostly because when I play average height killer I dont get that problem but when I play tall killers I get that problem or at least that is my experience. I hope they are gonna fix it soon which they will but it takes time. Probably between 12-19 April we will get a patch for them I hope.

• MadLordJack
    MadLordJack Member Posts: 8,814

It's a bug, however when the killer lunges at apallet they do have a similar cooldown to the stun.

I know it's not the same, but it's something at least.

• JimbusCrimbus
    JimbusCrimbus Member Posts: 1,060

The data said in order for the new exhaustion perk to be balanced, pallet stuns needed to be more inconsistent.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,296

I've been hit by pallets so many times that I've built up a natural immunity to it.

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,742

That's why I been says 'your word in god's ear'.... cause let's be honest: The game is bugs and glitches held together with a lot of good-will, and a developer team that rejoices at people being upset about it.

Like, just look at them. If they honestly think they are being funny and that we're laughing with them... no.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Got stunned as wraith and tele'd to the other side of the pallet after hitting the survivor through the pallet

This update is crazy

• thegamept2
    thegamept2 Member Posts: 6

They need to fix this bug cause it's not fun. I dropped a pallet on the killer, didn't stun him and I was about to walk away and I was downed without a hit smh...

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,176

Its an issue. You'll drop the pallet before they swing but the swing still registers and hits you after the pallets been dropped. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Its definitely annoying when you're doing great in a chase and buying your team time but then the bug occurs and the killer ends the chase even though it shouldn't technically be over.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,767

New killer is the weakest since PTB Ghostface, pallet stuns are broken, black screen is back... That is what I call a "pretty good job so far".

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

As a killer who played during the times of pallet vacuum. I'm happy when a dropped pallet missed me.

• chadbeastofprey
    chadbeastofprey Member Posts: 437

i wish the devs were actually survivor sided (like a ton of people claim) so this issue would be fixed already.