Do you remember your first match?

Options
2»

Comments

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    edited April 2021
    Options

Wraith on a Macmillan map in January 2017. Back when rank was bugged so rank 20s were weirdly likely to go against rank 1s specifically. It's a wonder I kept playing after that first match I got dumpstered so bad...that was back when you didn't get perks until level 5 either so perkless, old Wraith.

• NoodleWithAMustache
    NoodleWithAMustache Member Posts: 25
    edited April 2021
    Options

Yes I was a young BABY DWEET my team was murdered and I had no idea what a hatch was or where it spawns I heard the killers terror radius so I went into a locker. Little did I know that going into a locker quickly creates a sound notification. As a killer I was a Wraith I was either getting flashlighted or pallet stunned there was no peace for me.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

First game I ever played was as Wraith, June 2017. I was bullied by a Bill with a flashlight who kept light burning me and I had no idea what was happening, my memory becomes a blur when it comes to the map but I believe it was Fractured Cowshed.

I went on to maining survivor after that

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

I do. I was against Myers, and he scared me really bad. I was on one of the Autohaven Wreckers maps. I died really quickly because I didn't realize you aren't supposed to try and pull yourself off.

It was bad and the game isn't scary at all anymore. I've become slightly better at it as well. lol

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677
    edited April 2021
    Options

My first ever match was a 1v1 with my friend. When he hooked me I got infinitely stuck on the hook forever. Idk why I didn't quit after that lmao but here we are...3 years later.

• ManOMaker
    ManOMaker Member Posts: 284
    Options

Played Prove thyself on dwight. I was against a Ghostface and just followed the other survivors around.

I remember the Ghostface creeping up on me and gave the the hardest flinch I’ve ever had.

I died first...