Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sound bug on Father Campbells Chapel PS4

Protoman_369
Protoman_369 Member Posts: 11
edited April 2021 in Bug Reporting

Went against a Bubba last night and during the match the sound of his chainsaw wasn't there. I could be in mid chase and the rev for the chainsaw couldn't be heard. However, when he actually started to swing the chainsaw you could hear the killer but by that time he was already on you because my wife and I couldn't hear the initial rev. He wasn't running tinkerer or any other stealth type perks because his red light was always showing. I dropped a pallet and no sooner than I did his chainsaw broke it but there was no audio warning that he was even using it. It happened in three chases I had with him and each time there was a sound bug. I kept getting lucky he was bumping into stuff

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated