Hyper altruism (a non hate massage from a killer main)

I'm a killer main but i don't hate survivors who play the game with the intent of playing fair(fixing gens not tea baging or body blocking ect..) i do hate survivors who are hyper altruist. hyper altruist are groups of survivors who immediately after a killer hooks someone one unhooks the survivor the other two body block with flash lights or anything along those lines. again i don't hate survivors but when survivors do ######### like what i described (which did actually happen)i draw the line.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I don't mind over-altruism.
    I just don't want to be insulted, as killer, if I just camp the guy on the hook while staring at the first 3 other people hovering around me trying to bait me away from the hook like if I was an IA or a monster in a MMORPG.

You play against an individual with a brain. If you do not put 2 people on generators to make me leave the hooked guy, I do not have much reasons to move since 1 person isn't enough to be a repairing threat, since any killer would gladly trade 1,3 generator vs 1 kill.

I don't mind most of the time tho since I'm no salt collector and just throw a gg wp and leave the endgame chat.

• Fre_Shavacado0
    Fre_Shavacado0 Member Posts: 106

i as a survivor dislike this too, if you unhook me right away it’s a death wish.. the killer is 9/10 times going to down me again and now i’m on my second hook. also, along those lines, don’t unhook someone when you’re in a chase to get the killer off of your back. it’s a such a jerk move.

• AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118
    edited June 2018

You know what i hate and love at the same time?, Those who save their friends right after I hook them. You want to save your buddy right under my nose? fine, hell have a quicker death and you wont get any benevolence then.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

I won't say I "hate" this, it's just that 1. it's very dumb (you farm the one on the hook for... nothing) 2. it leads to boring games (they just run to die in my arms, no hunt, no exciting chase left...).

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

@Fre_Shavacado0 said:
    i as a survivor dislike this too, if you unhook me right away it’s a death wish.. the killer is 9/10 times going to down me again and now i’m on my second hook. also, along those lines, don’t unhook someone when you’re in a chase to get the killer off of your back. it’s a such a jerk move.

Variant: they pallet loop the killer, right next to the hook. Best move ever, lol.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

I'm a killer main but i don't hate survivors who play the game with the intent of playing fair(fixing gens not tea baging or body blocking ect..) i do hate survivors who are hyper altruist. hyper altruist are groups of survivors who immediately after a killer hooks someone one unhooks the survivor the other two body block with flash lights or anything along those lines. again i don't hate survivors but when survivors do ######### like what i described (which did actually happen)i draw the line.

As a survivor main that will once in a while play killer for rituals. I can honestly say I get it. I don’t like playing with other survivors that body block killers , or instant rush to save me. 1 the killer is just going to back up and hit you for trying to body block. 2 when the rush the hook save it almost ensure that either them or I go right back on that hook. It infuriates me as a survivor too. It’s just bad gameplay. Like omg you’re killing me and us just wait till the killer leaves for the love pandas man!