Killers should have access to the chat in pre-game lobby too?

A question I always asked myself about why killers can't use chat before a match, I know it creates a climate that survivors don't know what the killer thinks or plans to do and vice versa, but I think that would be cool thing to be added, especially for players who want to do difficult rift challenges (grab survivors is kinda hard and bugged you know) and that would be easier to complete with the cooperation of the survivors, or maybe to help the "Farm time" when there is new event and both sides just want to farm some points

Or maybe just as a way for new players to ask for tips or just say "look guys, I'm testing this new killer I bought, you can calm down, I just want to give it a test drive" but on the other hand we have the worst problem of the game besides the bugs, the toxicity, both sides are very toxic with survivors being more notable, so I think the chat filter just added could help fight this, even though the filter be very random censoring nonsense words like Michael but not censoring Myers

What you guys think? this is something that I’ve never seen anyone talk about

Comments