Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Tinkerer?

Global
Global Member Posts: 770

So how do you think the tinkerer update is? i think it should go back because well its called tinkerer atleast change the name. I liked it better when it helped addons instead of maybe getting a free hit. Plus its only really good on LF or hillbilly.

Comments

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    I actually like the new one more. Because it causes a few moments where you catch people off guard completely and because it no longer limits the devs ability to make killer powers. Before it was causing issues where they couldn't make charge time too fast with add ons because Tinkerer would be too much. 
  • Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Before it was causing issues where they couldn't make charge time too fast with add ons because Tinkerer would be too much. 
    And yet they had no issues "forgetting" to adjust killer power charge times/add-ons to compensate for the change as promised.

I haven't seen it used for over a month, if not longer. Pretty good job so far.
  • Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    Before it was causing issues where they couldn't make charge time too fast with add ons because Tinkerer would be too much. 
    And yet they had no issues "forgetting" to adjust killer power charge times/add-ons to compensate for the change as promised.

I haven't seen it used for over a month, if not longer. Pretty good job so far.
    Agree they need to hurry up with those changes.