friday the 13th fan made dlc new killer idea.

mama_3000
mama_3000 Member Posts: 29

I know there is a lawsuit going on still but this is my idea if jason will ever come into dbd in the future.

new killer is called The slasher

bio: He was Just a normal boy In the crystal lake camp In 1989. When his mother found out her son drowned by the other children she blame the other counslers for not watching her son. This one girl is a sole survivor she decepited Jason mother Pamela. Somehow Her son came back and started to kill for revenge. A few years later Jason came back to camp crystal lake and started to kill everyone for his mother Then these two survivors finally thought they killed Jason But he came back and capture the last two survivors. He is a unstoppable killing machine that cannot be killed by any ways.

in 2010 He came back and still stalked He Heard or saw the entity and he has a lot of question in his head like who is this what is that and etc. The entity offer him to come into the realm of the entity and he accepted and he followed the rules and killed for his mother and for the entity.

source: friday the 13th

terror radius 32m

speed 115%

height: Tall

there is more then one weapon

spear

machete

ax

jason x machete

pig splitter

fire ax

battle ax

outfit

He is a robot

he has a green leather jacket with black pants with leather skin.

He has a ghillie suit with a half dirty and half broken mask.

power

Mama Revenge: Every 3 time that a survivor stuns you with pallets You can have 60-100 seconds of your power and you can break pallets and windows and you will lose 5 seconds of your power and you can one shot hit with survivor and you will lose 10-25% of your power.

perks

Jason is in rage- When you Hit survivors 5/4/3 times you will be able to hit the obsession and kill the obsession by your hands.

This perk only uses once.

My camp not yours- You are furious wit the survivors every time you chase a survivor you will be faster by 2/3/4% faster when you are in bloodlust.

Tell me Where they are mama- Your mother is speaking to you Press CTRL to see the survivors for 3/6/9 seconds cooldown 90/80/60 seconds.

new map is camp crystal lake Its like a normal crystal lake with cabins.