The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Whats the point of bug subforum?

nemeios
nemeios Member Posts: 36
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

I asked like 2 months ago about a bug that doesn't let me play, simple, I can't find any games even after more than 30 min.
its utterly ridiculous that I cant play a game that I PAID.

their response? absolutely nothing, so why do you make a bug subforum if you're going to ignore it?

If they keep ignoring me I'm going to speak with valve, I don't care about 20$, but I'm tired to be ignored when I should be able to play a game+DLCs that I paid for.

Comments

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    Blood_Coil_Viper Member Posts: 199
    You're not the only one who's reported this issue. That's probably why they haven't replied. 
  • nemeios

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    You're not the only one who's reported this issue. That's probably why they haven't replied. 

As a programmer I understand that they may be struggling to find the issue, for that reason I gave them 2 months, but I think they had more than enough time to fix our issue.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    nemeios said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

As a programmer I understand that they may be struggling to find the issue, for that reason I gave them 2 months, but I think they had more than enough time to fix our issue.

Alot of people think the issue is to do with the fact that there's more survivor players then there are killer players.. not much the devs can do if that's the case. 
  • nemeios

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    nemeios said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

Alot of people think the issue is to do with the fact that there's more survivor players then there are killer players.. not much the devs can do if that's the case. 

My problem is that I can't find survivors to play with, I'm most time playing killer

• nemeios
    edited October 2018

Also I don't have any problem playing on ps4, most times I need just seconds to find a game, but I don't want to 'lose' more time playing on ps4 because I have all my progress on PC, I don't want to lose my +400 hours invested on PC + dlcs

on the other hand, on PC thats what I see for 30+ min when I want to play

https://imgur.com/a/hDq0wJ8

empty room.

• Blood_Coil_Viper
    nemeios said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:
    nemeios said:

@Blood_Coil_Viper said:

My problem is that I can't find survivors to play with, I'm most time playing killer

That's just another issue of a game being a 4v1.. there's not enough survivors to fill every killer lobby. It really depends on the time of day sometimes. 
  • Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited October 2018

@nemeios said: My problem is that I can't find survivors to play with, I'm most time playing killer

Welcome to my world. The issue has also been complained about at the Reddit and the Steam DBD community Hub, as far back as at least a month ago, and as recently as yesterday. And it seems to be across a lot of ranks.

Only thing we can assume is that a lot more are playing killer lately.

Now, here's an interesting twist. I haven't been able to get a killer lobby in days. But I also give-up at the 15 minute mark. Last night, as a test, I went to my 8-year-old's Steam account and logged into his DBD account. He's a level 20 Killer same as me. I got lobbies every 3-4 minutes, without issue.

So, I uninstalled my DBD today and reinstalled it. I haven't tested it yet, but will tonight.

• Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited October 2018

it's just decoration.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

Okay, so after the uninstall and reinstall that I mentioned two posts above, I logged into the game this evening and tonight at different times and was getting Killer lobbies in anywhere from 1-4 minutes on average. So, I assume something was bugged or corrupted, and that fixed my issue.