How is Solo Experince?

2»

Comments

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Killers can be strong, that is normal but solo survivor exp is hard and most of times killer has min 2 kills and more

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,116

Solo queue is like playing Russian Roulette, but the chamber has five bullets instead of one.

And that's on a good day.

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923

Bread in french.

• Artemisha
    Artemisha Member Posts: 401

Exactly. But in all the games, the game is balanced when u have a 50 % win more or less. Indepently on how you play. Because matchmaking will create "balanced" games.

The problem here is that killers win 90% of games against solo queues ez pz. And that is not a balanced game. Balance means both sides have equal oportunities and that results on a close match. And that is not happening.

Game experience for SoLos is so frustrating that people rage and dc or suicide on hook. And some killers feel mercy and run in circles and go with you to do generators letting u scape. But thats not how a survivor should survive. Neither the killer should be ashamed for ######### the survivors in 4 minutes.

Game should be paired and a challenge for both sides.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Because devs buffs killer for SWF levels. And for that solo survivors are so weak now. When i play with my friends, games are not hard. Because discord really helps. And when one of us on hook everyone knows who will go help, who will stay on gen, how many totems destroyed etc.

But when i play solo, games are so hard. Sometimes i am lucky, i have good teammates but most of times killers destroying us.

• PlunderingPanda
    PlunderingPanda Member Posts: 112

Agreed. If it comes down to me and one other person, and I end up on the hook, I let myself go so that the other person can get the hatch ASAP (unless the killer is camping me, then I struggle so that the other guy has longer to do a gen/gate/find hatch).

Unfortunately, I can't even remember the last time someone gave me the same courtesy. Must be a lot of people that want to punish their spacebars out there.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I solo survivor main 90 percent of the time and it's a total mixed bag. Sometimes (to be fair, most times) I get paired with decent survivors who will unhook, heal and do generators at the same general rate that I do. Granted, most of them don't know when to stay away from the killer (such as when he or she is hanging near a hook) but generally they do a decent job. On the other hand I've gotten sweat squads who berate me after the match for not playing the same way they do, or punkass survivors who just hide and wait for me to die because they know where the hatch is. It's like "I have aura perks idiot, I can see that you're just ducking out of this whole match".

But it's what I have, so I have to make the most of it. Most of my friends don't have this game and if they did we'd just play custom games. None of us are into the hardcore competitive Leroy Jenkins strategy session crap. We don't coordinate, we don't play for specific goals, we just like to PLAY and have fun. Winning isn't the big deal to us that it is for some people.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

Thank you. I keep saying how much of a problem this is. Killers are spawning right near survivors WAY too often. When that happens, sooner or later (or always, as seems to be the case with me) the killer will spot, chase, and hook you within the first 45 seconds of the ######### match. From that point you're basically screwed for the rest of it, especially if he chooses to camp. That's loads of fun after spending five minutes waiting for a game.

• just_teme
    just_teme Member Posts: 195

It isnt bad at all people just give it a bad rep because it requires diffrent skillset to swf and they cant adapt to it.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Not nearly as bad as everyone would like you to believe.